Chapter 19 part 1

I am making this into two parts...I knew you all wanted a update so i did a quick writing for you all :) I am sorry....I have just started school again and I dont have time...sooo much homework...:P

VOTE and COMMENT please

-Elyse

_______________________

            The chains on my feet were being tugged as I let out a terrifying scream and struggled against his arms. “You are mine,” he roared, echoing through the small room. The others whimpered in fear and cowered into a corner as my father was struggling against the guards who were holding him back.

            I let out a terrifying sob, shakes running through my body and the faint smell of blood from his mouth sent me into shock more. “Let her go,” my father cried and Dan let out a shaky laugh.

            “Sorry old man. She is mine and there isn’t anything you can do,” he assumed. “Andrew, take the cuffs off.”

            Andrew nodded and grabbed the key from his back pocket, unlocking my ankles and I sighed as my ankles breathed and blood started rushing toward my feet, a slight pain but I ignored it. “D-Dan,” I stuttered, my eyes wide with fright. “P-please don’t—

            I yelped as he grabbed my hair and pulled, yanking my head backwards and kept tugging. I felt his warm breath tickle my neck and I squeezed my eyes shut as he lightly pressed his lips against my cold skin. I let out a whimper, my whole body shaking as he pushed me away and I collapsed on the ground. “Bring her to the room,” Dan commanded and a boy with rags as clothes scurried over to me and dragged me toward the metal door, the only one in the room.

            “No,” my dad screamed, struggling against the guards even more as one of them punched him and I let out a whimper as I saw him collapse on the ground.

            “Let me go,” I demanded and Andrew chuckled, grabbing my feet as I was trying to kick the ragged boy and helped him pull me into the musky smelled room. I let out a wail of help as they dropped me and ran out the room, shutting the steel door. I looked down the room, and let out a soft cry, it echoing through the cemented walls.

            I do not know if it was minutes or seconds but it seemed as hours before someone walked in. I looked up, and squinted my eyes from the bright light. “Diana,” he whispered in awe and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

            “H-how do you know my name?” I squeaked.

            “Andrew told me,” he smirked. “After you walked into your father’s territory, we all felt you. I made Andrew go and get you but then that alpha came by and ruined everything.”

            “W-why do you want m-me?”

            “I want you but mostly I need you. I want to become the alpha on the pack but I cannot until I have a mate on my side. Since you are supposed to be the alpha, it makes it even better.”

            My eyes widen and I gulped. “M-me?”

            “Yes, your friends didn’t tell you. I mean, I am positive they felt your power when they were near you. No wonder that silly boy wanted you as a mate…your powerful.”

            “Let me go,” I pleaded, my whole body shaking with fright and he licked his lips. I let out a whimper as the disgusted shiver ran through my body.

            He just let out a chuckle and strode toward me and I crawled backwards, finally hitting the wall. “I cannot do that Diana. Did you not hear me,” he roared and I whimpered.

            He stopped next to me, grabbed my hair and pulled me up as I yelped in pain, tears burning in my eyes. He titled my neck and I put my arms against his chest to push him away but he chuckled, grabbing my hands together and threw them above my head and pushed my body against the cold wall. He lowered his head against my neck and skimmed his nose before my earlobe and I swallowed the faint taste of throw up. I felt myself rub against him, shaking with fright and he chuckled. “You’re scared of me Diana.” It was not a question; he knew I was terrified of him. He sniffed my neck and I went to questioned him but let out a scream as fiery pain came from my neck.

            “Stop,” I screamed, struggling against him as I felt him sink his teeth deeper into me. I felt my skin rip from struggling but I had to get away from the pain. Hot iron pain flashed through my body and I cried out in pain, my knees giving up and I collapsed on the ground with his teeth still sunk into my skin. Slowly, his teeth came out and he licked my wound. I looked up, wincing from the pain and saw blood covering his mouth, my blood. “What did you do?” I cried, curling up in a ball as the pain transferred to my lower stomach. I let out another scream, forgetting what I just asked him and cried.

            “I made you mine, Diana,” he told me. “I marked you as mine.”

_______________________

So what did you think?

Please check out my new story called Life Was Meant to Be! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

VOTE AND COMMMMENT PLEASE :D

-Elyse <3