Chapter 9

Hey! I am on my kindle fire right now and I am going to try and write this chapter. I hope its alright, its probably not going to be the best and not the longest but I am going to try, please understand!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE :)

-Elyse

__________

I breathed in and out, my wolf stirring inside of me. Mate. Mate. Mate. I shivered as he brushed his fingers along my cheek, it tingled and I bit my tongue from moaning. My wolf whined, wanting to do more but I could not bring myself to move an inch. "Diana Red," Tyson whispered and I whimpered as my name rolled off his tongue.

"T-Tyson," I groaned as he pressed his soft lips on my cheek. My wolf was on the edge and I was having trouble pushing her back. "S-stop, I've never done anything like this," I mumbled, trying to get out there that I really did not know how to control my wolf when she is like this.

He chuckled but pulled back, staring at me with a smirk as I just stared at him and gulped. My heart was racing as I stared at him, soaking him up as the doors opened and walked in Claire. "Wow," she screamed and I blushed, realizing what position we were in. Our bodies were flushed together, fitting like two pieces in a puzzle, my hands were on his chest that was soaked from my wet hands and his arms were wrapped around my waist and his hands on my butt. "You naughty girl."

I blushed more, looking like a tomato but did not move an inch nor did I want to. Doug and Blake walked in, raising their eyebrows at our position but did not say anything. Lately, Emma walked in, eyes widening as she took in our position. I giggled with discomfort before pulling away from Tyson. "Err, hi," I mumbled, turning around and started doing the rest of the dishes. "I think everything's done besides the pancakes since someone left."

"Oops sorry," Claire mumbled, running to the stove and dumped more batter in the pan.

*** 

"So is he your mate?" Claire asked, raising her eyebrows as I placed a dirty dish in the dish washer, not having time to clean them.

I shrugged. "I don't know, I don't even know anything about mates except about what you told me," I told her and age sighed, stopping and stared at me.

"When he touched you did you feel sparks? When you moved closer did your wolf stir inside you? When he got near you did you just want to jump his bones?" She asked and I nodded to all three, blushing at the last one. "Then he is your mate."

"Is that why you guys haven't killed me yet? Because you knew I was the alpha's mate?" I whispered. "Is that why you became my friend?"

"Wow. Diana hold up right there," she growled and I gulped, clenching my fist to stop the shaking. "We became your friend because you looked nice, sweet and friendly. You also looked like you needed a friend. I didn't even know that he was your mate until the car ride to the movies when he couldn't keep his dirty thoughts to himself." 

I wrinkled my eyebrows, and my heart clenched at the thought. "Does he not want me?" i asked, tears welding up in my eyes and she gasped.

She shook her head furiously. "No that's not what I meant," she said hysterically. "I mean like dirty thoughts as sexual." I wrinkled my eyebrows more in confusion.

"Sexual?" I asked, looking at her confused.

"Yes as in sex," she mumbled and i blushed tomato red and she snickered at me face as i tried to keep control of my heart rate and my wolf which was howling with happiness.

"Why would he do that?" I asked and she looked at me confused this time. "I am plain and ugly. He can have so many other girls out there that are way more gorgeous than me. There are nerds out there, not trying to be mean though, that are way more gorgeous than me."