Chapter 22

I feel horrible that is has been a month and you have all been waiting for this story to be uploaded. So here i am, I know it is very short but you deserve something and this is all I got for you. I will make the next chapter better, i can promise you that much.

I guess you can see this chapter is a filler. There is nothing really big happening in this chapter, just a little depressing thoughts and what not but i hope you still enjoy it. I am sorry that is it so short and it took so long to write. Again, i am terrible sorry but you all realize that i am struggling and i am finally getting help.

Vote and COmment please and thank you

-Elyse

_________________

The sounding of crashing awoke me and I scrambled up to realize what was going on, just to find out I was still lying on the ground. The fire pain blazed through me as I heard the growls and whines from wolves fighting and the screams of people as they raced away. “Diana,” someone shouted my name before I was plugged into darkness.

            “Daddy,” I squealed as he picked me up and twirled me around. “Put me down or the boys are going to see me.”

            He suddenly put me down and I ruffled my dress down; giggling at my daddy’s shocked face. I stuck my tongue at him before turning around and running off, hearing him laugh at my trick and chased after me. “You kids be careful,” my mother joked, her hair bouncing up and down as she watched us and laughed.

            “Daddy,” I chocked.

            “I'm right here honey, please hold on. We are almost to the hospital,” he told me. I nodded, forcing my eyes to open and saw the inside of the ambulance.

            “Why am I here? Are you okay?”

            He chuckled, brushing the hair from my eyes. “I am alright honey; just relax so the doctors can take care of you.” I nodded, cringing at the pain shooting through my neck and fell back to sleep, the sirens in the back of my head.

            “Momma, save me. He’s going to eat me,” I screamed, rushing toward my mother’s shocked face before shaking her head as daddy ran around the corner. She opened her arms, I flung myself in there, and she picked me up, groaning as she did so.

            “No, what did I tell you about eating our children mister,” my mommy scowled, playing along. “Now get out of the kitchen.” My daddy put on a sad face and ran out of the room.

            I started laughing. “Monster got in trouble,” I snickered, kissing mommy’s cheek before jumping out of her arms.

            “Momma,” I croaked, reaching out.

            “She’s hallucinating,” someone called out. I ignored them and tried to reach out again but I couldn’t feel my arms.

“Momma,” I cried out, struggling against the weight on my body and ignored the pain.

            “Diana, stop hurting yourself,” a familiar face whispered in my ear and I let out a small growl. I had to get my momma.

            “Let me go, I have to save her,” I cried. “I'm not allowing her to die. I am going to save them.”          

            “Hold her back; I’m going to have to drug her Tyson. It is the only way that will stop her from hurting herself,” a stranger said.

            “Do it,” came the same voice before the stranger spoke. My mother’s body started to face and I cried out.

            “Don’t leave me,” I cried out, trying to reach out and take my mother, to hold her near me. Suddenly, Linda appeared and stabbed her. “No.”

            A pinch erupted in my arm and my eyes soon to drop. “It is okay, Diana. Go back to sleep,” a deep and full of pain voice called out.

            “I cannot,” I cried, my voice drowsy and I closed my eyes. “It’s all my fault this happened.” My voice was a whisper at the end before I drifted to sleep.

________________

So what did you think? Like it or not? Too short? i know and as in the top, i am sorry for that. I just have been dealing with alot.

VOTE and COMMENT please and Thank you so much for not asking too much for me. :)

-Elyse <3