Chapter 3

It hate this chapter!

I do.. i am so dispointed for this chapter.

I want to get to the middle of the story but i know i cant and its annoying me to have to drag it.

Ugh!

Anways VOTE and COMMENT please

thank you

-Elyse

___________________________________

            I woke up, my throat dry with thirst. I sighed, not wanting to get up and just sleep from the two hours of sleep I got last night. “Get up, slut,” my father screamed, pounding on my door. “Where is Emma?”

            I slowly got out of bed, noticing I was still in my bloody dress and opened the door, shuddering at my father’s glare. “She's at the hospital,” I whispered, not looking up at him as he smacked me and I whimpered out in pain, tripping on my own shoes and fell onto the ground, hitting my nose but I ignored it and rolled over to see him standing over me.  

            “Get her out today after school,” he roared.

            “But I have detention,” I sobbed, looking down at the ground as I waited for the pain.

            “Ditch then,” he screeched, kicking me in the stomach and I yelped, scooting closer to the wall.

            “I c-cant,” I stuttered as he kicked me in the stomach again before walking downstairs, leaving me to catch my breath.

            I got up with a whimper, leaning down, trying to catch my breath and winced as I walked back into my room, changing into a plain white t-shirt and shorts, slipping on flats before walking downstairs, tying my hair into a pony tail, snatching my bag and walked toward my car.

***

            The day past quickly, too quickly for my own good, I knew I could not skip detention so here I was, walking to the classroom I was supposed to be ditching. I walked in, seeing no one else and the light still off. I walked to the back, not turning the light on and sat down, leaning my head against the cold table and closed my eyes.

            The lights flickered on and I yelped, waking up and sat up, staring at Claire, Doug and Blake who were looking at me. I yawned, laying my head back down and closed my eyes.

            “You okay Diana, you look like crap?” Blake said, sitting next to me. I ignored him, wanting to go back to sleep and not think about the future ahead of me when I get home. It is only my second day of detention

            “Come on Diana, we are not going to hurt you. You are fine talking to us,” Claire whined. If only you knew, I thought to myself and let out a sigh. I still did not respond to them.

            “We told our alpha. Well he already knew since he goes to this school but we told him about how cool and nice you are but he still wants to meet you to make sure,” Claire said and I jerked my head to look at her, no longer tired.

            “You did what?” I asked, my heart pounding hard.

             “We had to or did you want to die?” Doug asked.

            “I would rather you guys not being here,” I snapped. As I looked at their hurt faces, guilt hit me and I sighed. I turned my head so I stared at a chair, wanting to apologize but knew I could not.

            “I was just trying to be nice,” Claire snapped.

            “Well don't,” I growled.

            “Stop,” Doug screamed, glaring at us. “Come on Diana. We are just trying to be your friend.”

            “My friend?” I growled. “Did you ever think I didn’t want a friend? I never really had a friend.” Because I did not want them to be hauled into my parents distress and them mistreating Emma and me. “So just stop trying to be.”

            “What is wrong with you?” Claire asked.

            I looked at her, pain flashing through my eyes but I quickly put it away. You are doing this for a reason. “I have to go,” I growled, grabbing my bag and stormed out, pushing away the teacher and ran off into my car and pulled away.

            I drove to the hospital and walked in, tears streaming down my face. I walked in, ignoring the nurses and doctors and walked into Emma’s room, her scent and blood filling my nostrils. I smiled, pulling the curtain away and gasped. “Doctor,” I screamed.

            “What?” someone yelled, running to me and gasped. “Oh dear.”

            “What happened? Where is my sister?” I screamed my heart racing.

            “I don't know,” he said before running out. Dad.

            “Dang it,” I screamed, racing out of the room and into my car.

***

            “Emma,” I screamed, racing to her room to see her sleeping there on the bed. I sighed with relief before I saw my dad staring at me angrily.

            “I don't you to get here right after school,” he screamed and I whimpered. “You’re going to pay.”

_______________

VOTE and COMMENT please :D

-Elyse <3