Chapter 19 part 2

ITS FINALLY UP! Who's happy because i am!?!

VOTE and COMMENT please

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

THANK YOU :D

-Elyse

____________________________

            His arms tightened around me and I let out a small giggle as I was lifted up in the air. “Tyson,” I squealed. “Let me go, you big oaf.” He laughed, setting me down and twirled me around so I faced him.

            “You get beautiful every time I see you,” he whispered in awe and I fought a blush rising on my cheeks.

            “Thank you very much Tyson,” I whispered, pecking him on the lips. He chuckled as the door open and he vanished.

            I let out a small cry at my hallucination and collapsed on the stiff and small bed. “Is everything alright alpha?” someone whispered, his voice shaking.

            I gulped, whipping the silent tears away and looked at the terrifying and scrawny boy in front of me, shaking. I gave him a small smile. “I'm alright. Thank you for checking on me, you may leave now,” I commanded and he nodded, scurrying away. I lay down on the bed, closing my eyes as my nose filled with the smell of dirt and musk. I looked over to see Dan smiling at me. My wolf growled with anger for him to keep us captive in the house even though I am the real alpha.

            My father gave me his powers after Dan tortured him in front of me; two hours after marking me and tearing me away from Tyson forever. I just stared at him as he walked closer, used to the beating I have had from him for seven months now, it was nothing new.

             I crumbled on the ground as he finished his slow torture before leaving and slamming the door shut. I bit my bloody lip, trying to calm down my terrifying cries escaping me.

            I have never felt as weak in my life as I did right now. Sure, I felt weak every time Robby and Linda hit me and I did not do anything about or the time when Linda tortured me and I let her. However, for once, I was not the only one on the line. The pack, my pack was still underground, taking beatings everyday with me. I was up here in the huge mansion, getting food, water and clothes while they barely survived.

            I felt almost spoiled if it was possible. I cried every night, wishing there was a way out of here. To get everyone out of here alive without killing Dan but where you we go and how would we get out? I did not want to kill Dan for some strange reason and my wolf whimpered at the thought. The only explanation I could get off this feeling was the effect of the mark.

            I stood up, shaky slightly and walked toward the bed, collapsing onto of it. I shuddered as I heard the faint shouts and cries from below. I curled up in ball, covering my eyes and hummed myself to sleep.

***

            I woke up with a sore body and a pounding headache. I do not know why but the memory popped up as I remembered the first time I met Tyson.