Chapter 14

I CANT BELIEVE IM ON CHAPTER FOURTEEN ALREADY :)))(

VOTE and COOOOMMMMEEENNNTTTT

please

-Elyse

_______________

Beep. Beep. Beep

            I groaned, wanting to place my hands on my pounding head but when I put them up someone pulled them down. I grumbled to myself, shaking my head and pulled my hands from the strong hands but the man chuckled and gripped my hands harder but not hard enough to hurt me. I opened my eyes, blinking at the light before staring at the man looking down at me with amusement and concern. “Tyson,” I croaked my voice dry.

            “Hey,” he said, smiling slightly.

            “What’s going on?” I asked, looking around the white room.

            “You’re in the hospital, you were shot,” he told me, tears brimming in his eyes. “We almost lost you, Diana.”

            “How long have I been here?” I asked.

            “About a day or so,” he responded and I nodded.

            “Ohm, where’s Emma?”

            “She’s in another room….” Tyson trailed off.

            “What do you mean? Why is she in the hospital,” I ranted before Tyson covered his hand on my mouth, cutting me off.

            “Calm down,” he scolded.

            “How?” I murmured.

            “I don’t know but once you are, I will tell you,” he commented and I sighed, hearing my racing heart beat on the machine. A nurse raced in, looking frantic at me and I shook my head.

            “I'm fine,” I said.

            “How’s your arm?” she questioned.

            “It’s good,” I pointed out. I rolled my wounded shoulder, slightly wincing at the pain but quickly covered it up.

            “You’re still in pain,” Tyson claimed.

            “I'm fine—

            I began but he cut me off. “Give her some pain pills,” he demanded and the nurse nodded.

            “I’ll go get the doctor,” she said before walking off.

            “I'm okay, Tyson,” I told him and he shook his head.

            “Your shoulder still hurts. We took it out and drained all the silver from your body but you still not fully healed yet,” he argued.

            “Doesn’t matter, I need to see Emma,” I replied, rolling my eyes.

            “You can see her later, right now I'm worried about you,” he said.

            “Just tell me what is wrong with her and then I will cooperate with you,” I snapped.

            “She is dehydrated and right now they are pumping liquids into her,” he stated. “But she’s going to be fine. I will check on her when you go to sleep.”

            “I'm not going to sleep again,” I whispered.

            “Babe, you are going to take pain killers that make you sleepy,” he said.

            “I'm still not going to sleep,” I responded, stubbornly.  “So that means I'm not taking the pills.”

            Tyson let out a little chuckle before speaking to me, his eyes filled with amusement. “It’s not a pill; it’s a needle they inject into your blood stream.”

            My eyes widen in horror, the images of Robby stabbing needles into my stomach flashed in my head. “Needle?” I whispered, my voice shaking.

            His eyes quickly filled with worry as he pulled me into a hug and not touching my wounded shoulder in the process. “Diana, it’s going to be okay,” he assured. I nodded and relaxed in his arms, closing my eyes in the process and leaned my head on his chest. “This is going to hurt.” 

            Before I could process what was going on, a needle inserted my arm and I yelped, backing up against Tyson. I tried to move away from the needle but Tyson held me in place as the needle disappeared from my arm and the nurse hurriedly scurried away. “You happy?” I snapped. “Got what you wanted.”

            “Diana, I'm sorry,” he replied. “But it needed to be done. I know you are scared—

            “I'm scared? No, I am not scared of needles Tyson. I am petrified,” I scowled. “And why didn’t she inject it in the little tube like normal people.”

            “We are werewolves, meaning we need more of things,” he explained.

            “So the girl will get caught giving me too much pain killer and then she will be fired,” I asked and he nodded. “Good, bring her back in here.”

            “Diana,” he groaned. “I said I'm sorry.”

            “You don’t even know,” I mumbled, feeling the effects on the medicine and yawned.

            “You can tell me later, right now you need to sleep.” I did not object and laid down, closing my eyes but noticed that I was wearing a hospital gown. Did they see my scars? That was the last thing I though before I gave into the medicine and fell asleep.

___________________________

So what did you think?

VOTE and please...

COOOMMMEEENNNNTTT

-Elyse <3