Chapter 8

I am so sorry for the late update. If you dont read my messages, well this is why.

My computer hard drive crashed, so we had to send it to the store for them to replace it. The thing is, i didnt back up any of my stuff, and don't know how, so NONE of my data was saved. All of my stories, pictures, videos and so on are all gone except what i have saved on the internet or else where. So now i have to go back and save everything back onto my computer and its taking forever. I am trying to get everything done as fast as i can but i don't want any of you to forget im here, so here i am and i hope you enjoy reading this story :D

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE and THANK YOU :P

-Elyse

____________________

            My breathing was cut short as his hand cupped my cheek, running his thumb against my lips. “T-Tyson,” I stuttered, staring into his beautiful gray eyes, just noticing the speckles on blue.

            “Diana,” he mimicked, staring at my lips as my heart flip-flopped inside of me. He leaned down as I let out of a deep breath, trying to fight off this feeling as he pressed his lips against mine. I moaned, my lips tingling against his as I stopped fighting and kissed him back, enjoying the feeling.

            I broke the kiss, realizing I was breathing hard and my lips were swollen. I opened my eyes, seeing him staring at me and smiling as I blushed, not knowing what to say. He just took my first kiss and I absolutely loved it. “Wow,” I whispered and he chuckled, nodding as he pecked me on the lips.

            I giggled, feeling my eyes shine with happiness as I smiled at me. My heart fluttered as he smiled back, his full-blown smile that can make any girl pass out. “I love—

            “Tyson,” I screamed, realizing my Robby was behind him, cutting him off short was he was about to say as I pushed him to the side as the knife connected with my shoulder blade.

            “No,” Tyson screamed, kicking my Robby to the wall like a rag doll and ran to my side as I collapsed on the floor, my breathing ragged as I stared at the blood, soaking my shirt.

            “I-

I gasped, sitting up as I took in my surrounding, realizing I was still in Emma's room.  I shook off the dream, wiping away the new founded tears on my cheeks and started at the sleeping Emma next to me. I smiled, remembering it was Saturday and sighed.

            Not wanting to wake up Emma, I slid off the carefully, seeing the time was noon and walked out of her room. I looked down; realizing the front upper part of my shirt was caked in blood. I groaned and walked to my room to change clothes.

            Finally, putting on a mini skirt and a blouse after showering, I walked downstairs to cook some breakfast. I smiled, remembering that both of my parents had to work on Saturdays all day long. The smile vanished as I realized again, that tomorrow was Sunday and Robby would come home upset and frustrated, probably wanting to release it.