Chapter 16

• Dedicated to To Everyone!!! <3

Hey, hey, hey!

Whats shaking? I dont know why i just said that but just go with it...lol

SO please VOTE and COMMENT! i would love and appreciate it! Thanks :)

-Elyse

_________________________________

            People were screaming, shouting things I did not understand. It felt like I was flying on a bed as feet were pounding on the ground around me. I opened my eyes but quickly closed them quickly from the blurring lights. “We are losing her,” a girl screamed.

            “Come on, girl. Stay awake,” someone growled, climbing on top of me and pressed his hands against my heart. I blacked out when I felt his hands moving.

            “Hit,” someone screamed and electricity ran through me and I screamed from pain and shock.

            I opened my eyes, gasping as I felt someone move on top of me. I looked over, staring into relieved blue eyes. “Diana, can you talk,” he asked and I looked down to see him in a white coat, a doctor.

            I opened my mouth but coughed. “I can,” I whispered, my voice hoarse.

            “Okay, keep talking to me. Can you do that?” he questioned and I nodded before we started talking about random things as we moved down the hospital hallway.

            People were still screaming as we raced down the hallway. “Bring her to surgery,” the doctor on top of me screamed and I winced at the noise. I looked over, seeing blood all over my pillow and quickly fainted.

***

            I woke up in the hospital for the third time in a month. I whimpered from the pain running through my whole body and I opened my solid eyelids to peak in the dimmed room. “Diana,” a shy voice said and I titled my head, being as careful as we could and saw Emma curled up in a corner. Her face covered with fresh and dried tears, her hair bunched up and her clothes were bloody and ragged.

            “We lost you twice,” someone’s hoarse voice said and I looked toward the man to see Tyson. He stood up and walked over to me, brushing his fingers along my cheek. I smiled as I felt the tingles and protected feeling flow through me.

            “Tyson,” I croaked a smile on my face as he smiled back. “I'm so sorry.”

            He hushed me and kept smiling. “We can talk about everything later. Just get some rest. I will tell the doctor you awoke,” he said and I blinked for the answer and he nodded before leaving. I got the chance to look over him and saw he looked worse than Emma did.

            I heard shuffling and I looked back over to see Emma right in my face with an angry look. “Are you stupid?” she screamed and I looked at her shocked. “You are stupid. Why did you do a stupid thing like that? Why?” the time she was done screaming she collapsed on the ground, sobbing hysterically.