Chapter 13

I cannot believe I'm already on chapter 13!!

I am so excited :)

Haha and the story has just began..lol

VOTE and COMMENT please

-Elyse

__________________________________

            I opened my eyes, realizing that I just fell asleep against a tree and it was dark outside. My wolf instincts kicked in and I looked around, trying to find Emma in my night vision wolf eyes. “Emma?” I screamed, panicking, as I did not notice her anywhere close by.

            A bloody scream echoed the woods and I ran toward it, hearing Emma screams and cries and hearing yelling of people. We were on a free patch of area so we couldn’t get attacked unless...

            “No,” I screamed, pumping my legs to go faster. My wolf was on edge and I transformed quickly, not caring about my clothes tearing.

            I sharply turned to the left, entering a meadow and hunters circling around Emma who was hunched up in a ball. I let out a vicious growl and the five hunters turned to me. I recognized them all, they were Emma, mine adopted parents’ friends, and I guess hunting partners.  “Well look what we have here?” one said and they rest smiled at me that sent a shiver down my spine and I let out a growl again

            “Came here to save her?” one asked and I turned my heard to glare at him and he smirked. “Robby told you to stay away.”

            “We did, you came looking for us,” Emma screamed and the man turned to Emma, pointing a gun and I yelped, taking a step forward as I heard her whimper. “This is what you get.”          

            I heard a gunshot; Emma scream and pain slice through my shoulder. I ignored it as my vision went red and I snapped, charging at the hunters.

            I grabbed the man who shot Emma and ripped his throat out, not caring that I just killed him and went after the others who were starting to retreat and back down. I growled, my wolf and I wanting revenge and blood and charged after them, killing them instantly. I turned to Emma, seeing her on the ground nonmoving. I whimpered, a large tear rolling down my face as I jogged over there. I nudged her with my snout, she moved her head, staring at me, and I sighed with relief. I looked over where Emma was looking to see a small black bag. “Clothes,” she whispered.

            I jogged over there, noticing the bag was open and stuffed my nose in it, sensing there were Emma and our clothes in it. I quickly transformed back, changing into a white dress and handed her a blue dress. Pain shot through my shoulder and I ignored it. “Come on, we have to go before more come and really kill us,” I whispered and she got up, unhurt.

            “Honey, you’re not hurt?” I asked, scrunching my eyebrows as Emma went wide eyed and stared at me burning shoulder. I looked over to my shoulder and gasped, seeing red blood ooze down my dress.

            “The-they hurt you,” Emma cried.