Chapter 20

Hey everyone. So I decided to write today and just keep my mind off of things. I really just want to break down and cry right now but I knew I have to be strong. I am sorry if the updates or slow and they might stay slow because of all the family problems I am having. I am sorry but I cannot help it right now and I hope you all understand. Things are happening that I wish they didn't have to but knew it did. I hate those days and thoughts. When you know something is going to happen but in denial. That is how i feel honestly.

Well i hope you enjoy the chapter. Thank you all so much for comming and voting. It means alot to me. You make my day happier than it already was or you make my day happy if i wasnt. I means so much to me and i thank you!

-Elyse

_____________________________________

I was no longer a rogue. I did not know whether to be happy or upset about it. Instead, I was a weak and helpless alpha who is not allowed to control her pack. Yea, I am upset, mad and terrified. I hate it, no I despise it but I could not do anything because right now, I was tied into a chair.

            Why? Because Dan thought it would be funny to tie me in a chair and see how long it takes me to get out so I have been sitting in this chair for the past two hours and my wrist are slightly bleeding and I think I lost a tooth or two. I sighed, grunting as I shifted my wounded wrist and winced. Why was I not healing?

            So many questions, and so little time. I heard a deep chuckle and I let out a vicious growl, I felt my wolf rising to the surface again for the fourth time but I pushed her back, knowing it was nothing but going to be painful if she takes control of my body. “Let me out,” I pleaded, small and cold tears running down my cheeks.

            “Why would I do that Diana?” he asked. His dark eyes glaring at me with hatred.

            “What did I ever do to you?” I asked, hating that I had to ask that question I promised myself I would never ask.

            He shuffled closer, trailing his cold and stiff finger along my cheekbones and I shivered under the touch in disgust.

            “Have fun,” he whispered in my ear, not answering my question and left the room. I let out a frustrated scream and heard his soft little chuckles as I struggled more on the tight knots.

            I struggled against the ropes, feeling as if the walls were getting closer. I knew I was going to have a panic attack and start to not be able to breathe if I did not get out here. The smell of smoke hit my nostrils and my mind went into crazy mode. My body started twitching as the heat hit me and my eyes widen as I realized something was on fire. “No,” I screamed, tears flooding down my face as I struggled against the rope.

            I felt the blood roll down my feet but I did not care. I felt the knot loosen on my wrist and I smiled slightly, pulling my wrist out and slightly rubbed them but winced and flinched away. Ignoring the raw pain in my wrist, I untied my ankles and stood up, my muscles sore from sitting in one position for a long time.  

            I ran out of the room after slamming it open, coughing as the smoke filled my lungs but I hurried down the hallways, hearing loud and silent screams. The thought of people burning in the basement ran through my head and I hurried closer toward the heat as hands grabbed me.

            “Let me go,” I cried again, struggling underneath the strong hands and arms and they pulled me away from the think smoke. “I need to save them.”