Chapter 24

I just want to warn you all before you read this that there is alot of switching of Diana's and Tyson's POV in this chapter. I have had major writers block on the ending of this story and I found this way, the easist to get out of it and began writing it. You have all suffered enough with waiting so long.

Also, I want to apoligize if you think the chapter is confusing or going to fast. Like I said, I have major writers block and trying my best. But i hope that you enjoy it :)

VOTE and COMMENT PLEASE and thank you :)

-Elyse

__________________________

Tyson’s POV

            I looked down at the angel of a mate, snoozing calmly in the hospital nightgown. I sighed and looked up at the doctor. “How long before she wakes up?” I asked my throat parched.

            He let out an unsatisfied grunt before asking my question. “I am not for sure, Alpha. From what I have learned is that the only reason she is still in a coma is that she is fighting off her inner demons. That is what I can tell you right now. Her spine is slowly healing but when she wakes up, she will have to be going to therapy to begin walking again. She should not eat any solids for three weeks after.”

            I nodded and he doctor left the room, leaving only the heart-monitor the only noise. I lifted my greasy hand and placed it on Diana’s pale cheek. “Wake up, baby doll,” I whispered. “Please, wake up.”

Diana’s POV

            The scene swapped and I looked up, noticing I was in a police station and cuffs around my wrist. My eyes widen as I looked around me, and did not notice one familiar face. “What’s happening?” I screeched, waking up a couple who scowled at me. I looked around frantically, standing up and winced. What was happening to me?

Tyson’s POV

            Diana muffled in her sleep and I jumped out of my sleep, startled at the noise. I let out a scream, notifying the doctor as Diana began to whimper, shaking her head back and forth. I looked over to the machine, seeing her heart rate go up and the beeping frantically go off.

            I stared at the scene unfolding me as doctors rushed inside, pushing me out of the way to get to my wounded mate. “What’s happening?” I barked at the pack doctor as the rest shouted.

            “She’s having a seizure,” he educated me, nodding to a doctor who then plunged a needle into her leg. I let out a growl as the smell of bleed hit my nostrils. “Alpha, they are only trying to help your mate, you need to calm down.” I took a deep breath and ran out of the room, shaking as I did. How dare someone hurt my mate.

Diana’s POV

            “Diana,” a familiar voice whispered and I looked behind me, sighing with relief. My eyes widen as I saw Linda standing there with a smile on her face. “Oh my beautiful baby, how in the world did you end up in jail?”

            My eyebrows crinkled in confusion. What did she just call me? “Baby girl?” I questioned aloud and she let out a chuckle, wrapping her petite arms around my neck. “What are you doing?” I pushed her away with my hands, looking around for anyone but it seemed as the couple disappeared to be anywhere quiet.

            “Ever since your father died, you have always been pushing me back. Tell me what’s wrong?” Linda asked, pulling me back into her arms and I stayed frozen.