Chapter 6

Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for reading this story! It means so much to me! Hopefully i will be updating more since it is summer break!

VOTE, FAN and COMMENT please

-Elyse

_______________________

“Emma,” I screamed, struggling in Tyson’s arms as he dragged me away. “I'm not leaving her.”

“Sissy,” Emma cried, tears running down her face as our adopted father held her back.

            “Stop struggling,” Tyson growled, shoving me onto the car. I screamed, kicking him for him to move but Blake grabbed my legs as Doug slammed the door shut.

            “Let me go,” I screamed, punching Doug in the face as Claire grabbed my arms and twist them and I yelped, realizing I was stuck. “I'm leaving Emma!”

            “Yes you are, love. No, matter what you say. You are coming with me. I will not allow them to hurt you like that,” Tyson growled.

            “What about Emma, my sister,” I said, struggling against Blake and Claire’s grip.

            “Forget about her,” Claire said, tears running down her face.

            “I'm not forgetting about her,” I growled, taking all my might and punched her in the face. I felt my wolf rise to the surface as we drove farther away from Emma. She was protective of her, Emma was the only family she had left and for some reason she did not care if she had to be away from everybody she love elsewhere, she would always put Emma first before anything.

            I could not take to my wolf, meaning I did not know why she was that protective but for once, I was happy she was protective. I was not about to leave Emma without me with ‘them’. I needed the strength and speed to run away from them.

            “Diana, stop,” Tyson, commanded, his alpha power sipped through his voice. My eyes started to sting as they dilated as a vicious growl slipped through my lips.

Bam!

I screamed, shooting up as the pain hit me. “Diana,” Claire screeched, grabbing my hands to balance me from falling out of the car from my open door as the car spinned in circles.

Tyson stomped on the grass, the tires screeching as he jerked to a stop. We all sat there for a minute, taking deep breaths and trying to relax. Claire looked at me wide eyed as I blinked, my vision getting blurry. “Are you okay?” she asked and I looked at her confused. “You were screaming in your sleep so I tried to wake you but then you growled. We all then realized somehow during your sleep your wolf took over and we tried to help but you attacked us, causing the car to spin out of control.”

            My eyes got blurry as she explained all what happened. “I-I’m so sorry,” I cried, tears running down my cheeks.

            “All that matters is that we are all okay,” Tyson mumbled. They all nodded and Claire gave me a reassuring smile. 

            With my shaky hand, I reached over to close my door and nod me head. Force ran into my head and I groaned, closing my eyes as I felt the world spin. My arm hitting the bottom of the car and I moaned again, feeling light headed.

            “Diana,” someone screamed as I felt my body slip out of the car as I entered darkness.

***

            I groaned my head pounding as I heard shuffling. “Diana,” someone whispered and I groaned again as I opened my eyes and saw Claire. “Are you okay?”

            “Do look okay?” I asked, touching my forehead as she shook her head, her eyes roaming over my body. I looked confused before freezing up and looked down, gasping as I realized one of my leg pants were ripped all the way so you could see the scars running down my right leg.

            “W-what happened?” she asked, staring at my leg as I gulped, my hands starting shaking as my breathing became uneven.

            “WH-where am I?” I squeaked, trying to change the subject.

            “At the pack house,” she mumbled, not taking her eyes off my leg as I moaned, sitting up with my pounding headache. “How did you get that?”

            “Accident,” I mumbled and she looked at me, sensing that I was lying.

            “I fell down the stairs,” I mumbled, not looking in her eyes and stared at me leg.

            “And you cut yourself like eight times,” she said slowly, still not believing me and I shrugged.

            “There was stuff on the stairs,” I mumbled, rubbing my head and groaned again.

            “Is it your adopted parents who are abusing you? Because if they do, I mean do they know you are a werewolf because no regular parents would abuse a human like that? Seems like they stabbed you over and over again,” she asked me and I flinched at the memory.

            “I'm not abused,” I snapped, my heart racing. “I need to go.” Before she could say anything else, I ran out of the room, down stairs, out of the house and into the woods as I pushed people out of my ways.

            I shifted into my wolf, yelping as the pain in my head increased as I took off running. I was dead for sure and if I was not, it was going to be Emma. I did not know what time it was, it was dark outside and that is all I knew. Claire knew something was up with me. In addition, I have a question running through my pounding head. Do my adopted parents know I am a werewolf and how?

________________

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN!!

So what did you think?

COMMENT AND VOTE AND FAN PLEASE :D

-Elyse <3