Chapter 21

Thank you for the amazing comments. It means alot :)

I wish I could dedicate two people but I will do the other one on the next chapter. Okay, so you have been waiting for this update for a while and so it is here.

I hope you enjoy it and please

COMMENT and VOTE.

-Elyse

______________________________

I stared outside the window, feeling lonelier as we flew away. Silent cries came from my mouth as Dan gave me a disgusted look bit did not say anything and just looked outside the window as if everything was okay. 

Tyson, I whispered. The farther he went the crazier my heart started beating and the tears running. I did not know why but it hurt worse than before. Maybe it was because I knew this time I would not see him ever again. No, I shook my head. I was not going to think like that. Think positive, I scowled myself. “Where do you want me to drop her off?” Blake asked and I snapped my head toward him.

            “Just up a few miles would be okay,” Dan grumbled.

            We were close to the fight, and fire. What were they doing? “W-what are you guys doing?” I squeaked.

            “How are we going to do this?” Blake questioned and Dan frowned before shrugging.

            “Throw her out,” he nonchalant and my eyes widen.

            “No,” I shouted. “Please don’t.” Dan just rolled his eyes and slowly got up off the ground, grabbing the walls as the helicopter moved slightly and I slid backwards.

            I pushed myself up, trying to stand up but collapsed back down onto the ground, scraping my knee. Dan chuckled, grabbing my elbow and started dragging me toward the door. “No,” I shouted, digging my nails into the floor. The sound popped my eyes and I winced when he opened the door.

            “Hurry up man,” Blake shouted. Dan nodded, wrapping his arms around me and toward the door and I struggled against him. Blake swerved and I let out a small scream as we slid closer toward the door. Dan fell to the ground.

            “Stop doing that,” Dan commanded.

            “Sorry,” Blake mumbled. I elbowed Dan in the stomach, my heart racing with fear. I wanted to go but there was nowhere to go. I quickly got up and ran farthest from the door but Dan arms wrapped around me.

            He chuckled. “Goodbye,” he hissed before throwing me out and I felt myself falling.

            A bloody and thrilling scream echoed the clouds as I grabbed onto the helicopters and was swaying, with nothing below me. Tears ran down my face as I pulled my other dead weight arm onto the helicopter and curled my fingers around it. The helicopter started to shift and my index fingers slipped off along with my thumb. I was too tired to do anything else. The looked up to see Blake out cold and Dan trying to control the wheel but the helicopter went sideways and down as I let go.

            The sickening and loud crack bounced off the trees along with my miserable cry as my spine was shattered along a branch and I started to fall as if I was a rock, not able to move.  The calling of my name put a smile of my lips before I was greeted with the ground. A hot searing pain flashed through me, seeing white before totally darkness. 

*Six Years Ago* Third Person

            The cat meowed at little Diana who was combing her white blonde hair slowly. She looked over at the cat and rolled her eyes. “Momma, Gibster is hungry,” she screamed.