Chapter 4

Hey

VOTE and COMMENT :D

-Elyse

_____________________________________

I clenched my teeth, trying to scream as he digged the needle more into my stomach. “Hurts?” he asked, chuckling as he leaned over, licking the tear off my cheek as Emma screamed, trying to run to me but she was tied to the bed.

“Let her go,” Emma cried, tugging on the chains as he grabbed another needle, stabbing it into my stomach. I let out a sob at the fifteenth needle was injected into my stomach.

            The doorbell went off and he screamed with frustrate. “Honey, can you get that, I'm busy,” he screamed.

“No, I'm in the bathroom stripping,” she screamed and he grunted with annoyance.

“Stay here and don't make a noise,” he growled and I nodded, giving Emma a look as she shut up, knowing if she did not listen to him and my look, she would be punished worse than I would right now.

He walked out as I placed my hand around one needle, clenching my teeth as I pulled out the needle, trying hard not to scream and catch attention. My eyes blurred with red as I heard laughs downstairs. My wolf wanted out to just go and kill them all but I knew if I did, I would go to jail and Emma would be sent out to foster care. I could not let that happen.

            After fifteen minutes of trying to get the needles done, still having three in, he walked in the room and chuckled at my own struggle and Emma struggling in her chains. Blood oozed from her waist, making my go faster but he grabbed my wrist, pinning me down to the floor and I screamed as he digged the three needles still in there deeper into my stomach do you can only see the tips of them. “Let her go,” Emma cried.

            “Emma, don't,” I screamed as she started struggling harder.

            “Did I tell you that you could talk?” he screamed, punching my stomach right next to the needles and I screamed as more blood poured out of the small holes in my stomach.

He walked out, slamming the door on the way as I digged my nails into my stomach, trying to get the needles out of me and succeeded. I took a long breath before pulling my eyes toward Emma who stared at me with sadness, pain and worry. I smiled at her, trying to reassure her. “It’s okay now Emma,” I whispered. I slowly got out, ignoring the screaming pain in my stomach and walked to unlock here. “Come on, we have to go to school.”

***

            The day went faster than I wanted it. After a few hours of school, the bruises on my neck and back were finally gone from my ‘punishment’ by my father but every time I lift up my shirt, I could see tiny little scars around my belly button. Right now, I was standing in the doorway of detention, knowing that I was going to be screamed more at for ditching.

            I walked in, seeing the teacher glaring at me as I sat down in the back and realizing I was also late. “Miss Red, you are late,” she said and I chuckled in the inside, knowing the obvious.

            “Sorry…” I muttered, not knowing what to call her yet. I was never good at name.

            “Mrs. Jenns,” she said with a sigh and stood in front of me. “What's going on? You usually never get in trouble. Now here you are in detention for a month, you ditched yesterday and today you are late. I will let these two pass but next time, there will be consequences.”