Epilogue

For all of you don't remember. Dan died in the place accident. Blake is still missing and so is Linda..........

VOTE and COMMENT please

-Elyse

___________________________________________________

            “I still don’t understand,” I whispered, staring at the brown head girl in front of me as she bounced around me. “Why do I remember you but not anything else?”

            Tyson smiled, pressing his soft pinks lips against mine before resting his forehead against mine. “The doctor says you have amnesia, we do not know how long it will last--   

            “That does not help why I remember you but not my own sister,” I sang as his lips pressed against mine again. I let out a soft whimper before kissing him back, loving the feeling of warmth and love. It seemed as though I have not felt this way in the past. “Will you tell me of my past?”

            “Later,” he mumbled against my lips and pushed me onto the bed as I let out a giggle and pulled away from him. I scooted so I back was pressing against the backboard as Emma jumped on the bed. Her brown eyes shining with happiness and she landed on my lap. I smiled at the excited unknown sister and ruffled her hair. Tyson let out a grunt before laying down on the edge of the bed, smiling softly at me.

            “Tell me who we met if you will at least answer that,” I snapped and he let out a sigh.

            “It’s not that I don’t want to tell you, Diana,” he calmly said, staring into my eyes. “You are not ready for the truth, for all the horrible things that you went through and Emma.”

            “I can handle it,” I snapped again and he sat up, brushing his thumb along my pale cheek.

            “You just began to walk again after two months Diana. Please, just give it time and you will learn everything.” I looked at his pained eyes and sighed, faking a smile.

            “Alright, I will wait.” They both let out a sigh of relief and I looked down at the nine year old. “What are you so worried about?”

            “I don’t want you to remember, sissy,” Emma told you. “Our lives were a nightmare and I wish I was right now, not remembering what happened and you had it worse than me.”

            I frowned as I remembered the scars covering my body and had to real answers for them. I knew something happened to me but I did not know it was this bad. “I wish I was here for you Emma but I don’t know what happened.”

            Emma nodded, her hair flipping around. “It’s alright sissy, I am fine here and happy. That is all that matters,” she said and I snorted.

            “You know for a nine year old, you sure are smart,” I said and we all let out a loud laugh.

            “I'm going,” she suddenly said and ran out the room.

            “Bathroom,” Tyson and I mumbled together and we let out a laugh.

            “So the doctor doesn’t know when I will get my memory back?” I asked and he nodded, frowning.

            “We have talked about this before, do you not remember it?” he asked frantically and I smiled.

            “I remember silly. I was just wondering if there was any new news.” We both let out a sigh. “A part of me wants to remember my life but the other half doesn’t.”

            “You know what,” he growled, pulling me to him so I was on his lap and I stared at him wide eyed. “The only thing that matters is me, your sister, your father, you family and our pack. The past should not and does not matter. Stop throwing thoughts around you mind and just think of the positive.”

            “And that is the positive of this whole thing?” I snapped and he brushed his fingertips along my pale red lips.

            “Us,” he whispered. “We found each other. We have our family and friends that is everything we need.”

            “So having people to take care of us when we go crazy,” I joked and he let out a chuckle, nodding slightly and I smiled.

            “Finding Love, Diana. The whole world, the whole population is looking for it and we have it right now, right here. One day I will tell you of your past, I promise you that but can we just enjoy the moment we have.” I smiled and nodded, pressing my lips against his for a peck.

            “I can live with that Tyson, I love you.”

            “I know,” he smirked and I slapped him on the shoulder, rolling my eyes. And here is the old Tyson back. “Oh, I love me too.”

            I let out a groan and slapped him again. “Dang it Tyson. Can’t you say you love me too?”

            “I just did,” he chuckled and I glared at him. “Alright, my beautiful mate. I love you too.”

 I smiled. “I know.”

_________________________

So what to you think? VOTE and COMMENT please

Authors note! Please go read after this!

-Elyse <3