Chapter 15 part 2

Hey EVERYONE!

VOTE

and

COMMENt

pleeeeaaaasssseeeeeee!!!!

-Elyse

______________________________

            I walked in the woods, hearing screaming and crying behind me. I could not let them get me I had to leave. Tyson would take care of Emma; I knew he would because I asked him too. I did not want to leave but if I did not, everyone was in trouble.

            I promised Emma that we both would find our father and I will keep that promise but right now, I have to find a way to figure this all out so I can go back and everyone be safe. 

            I cleared the tears from my face and picked up my speed. I started pulling off my clothes and quickly shifted, wincing from the pain in my shoulder. I needed to get out of here before they find me.

            I heard a branch crack and I cursed at myself for being stupid. I was standing still and talking to myself. I growled to myself before taking off running, pushing my paws to go faster. I heard pounding behind, sighed knowing it was Tyson and stopped. I could not out run him; he was an alpha. He tackled me from behind and I fell onto the ground, with him growling on top of me.

            I whined, telling him I was not going to go anywhere but he still stayed on me so I could not move. He brushes his snout along my neck and I shivered in pleasure. I felt his tongue swipe my neck and I moaned, tilting my head to give him more access.

            I felt myself shifting and I groaned, trying to fight it but I already changed and was under him in human form, naked. I blushed as he shifted back also but was still on top of me. I could not help but moan, feeling his mini him near my thigh. He chuckled, kissing my cheek and I felt my wolf rising to the surface. “Learn control, my little mate,” he whispered in my ear.

            I did not know what to do, I had not felt like this with anyone and my wolf has not either. I did not know how to control my urges like this. I slowly regained my strength, took care of my embarrassing urges before looking up at him, and made a face. “Let go of me,” I snapped and he just smirked, losing his grip but did not let go.

            “Why would I let go of you if I know that you will try and escape?” he asked and I rolled my eyes but decided to just go with him, knowing nothing was going to change his mind, he was an alpha and I was just a rogue.

***

            My heart pounded as I curled up in the corner, shielding whimpering Emma with my arms as we stared at the angry couple. “I told you not to come back,” he growled, grabbing the poker from the fireplace and pointed at us.

            “T-ty--

            I covered Emma’s mouth from tattle tailing on Tyson. Robby raised his eyebrows at me. “What was she going to say?” he asked.

            “Nothing,” I chocked.

            “Just tell us Diana and you won’t get punished,” Linda said and Emma let out a small cry in my hand. She placed her hands on my hand, trying to get his name out.

            “Who are you protecting?” he asked as Emma screamed in my arms but I pulled her against me and tried to get her to stop struggling. I would not let my friends get in trouble.