Chapter 12

Uploaded second time today! Oh yea!

VOTE and COMMENT

-Elyse

_____________

            After hours of running in the woods, the sun went down and the moon came up. My eyes dropped with tiredness and I knew it was about time we settled down in a cave to get some sleep. I opened my mouth and yawned, chuckling at the noise since I was still in wolf form. Emma looked at me weird but I ignored it and turned onto the trail, hoping to find a nice and dry cave to sleep in.

            A few minutes later, my eyes spotted a small cave and I let out a bark of happiness before sprinting toward the cave, hearing Emma running behind me. I stopped, smelling no werewolves every being here. One of those areas where no werewolves go or think about going just like me town before Tyson’s pack came. I stepped into the cave, inspecting it and nodded, collapsing on the cold floor and saw Emma do that same thing before I quickly fell into a slumber sleep.

***

            “Diana wake up,” someone whispered my name and I groaned, rubbing my eyes before quickly sitting up, yesterday running through my head. I looked down and at Emma, seeing us both naked and sighed.

            “Get into your clothes, we can go hunting later,” I commanded and she nodded, walking over to her clothes and slipping them on as I did the same. I pulled my hair in a ponytail that was on my wrist and gave on to Emma before walking out of the cave, noticing a pond near us. “Come on.” I skipped over to the pond, sitting down on the grass near it and against a tree and yawned.

            “Sissy?” Emma asked, sitting right next to me and I looked down, seeing her big brown eyes filled with tears. “Why did we leave Tyson and Alex? They could have helped us.”

            I sighed, using my thumb to wipe off the tears that fell on her face and gave her a brief smile. “I know they could have but I don’t want to put them in trouble. If we stay away from them and the town then we stays safe,” I told her.

            “B-but that’s our home town. That is where I grew up at and that is where all of my friends are. I do not want to leave there forever, please,” she begged, grabbing my arm.

            “I'm sorry Emma but I'm not allowing you to go back there. It will get us killed,” I told her, sternly.

            She stood up, wiping her tears away and glared at me. “If you won’t go then just stay here, I am leaving,” she screamed, running off.

            “Emma, stop,” I screamed, standing up and started running after her. “You’re just upset and you need to calm down.”

            “Leave me alone,” she screamed as I chased after her, Emma a few yards in front of me. “I hate you.”

            She quickly transformed into her wolf, jumping over a log and disappeared as I stopped running, frozen by her words. “She doesn’t mean it,” I whispered to myself, drying the tears I did not know that were running.