Chapter 7

Please VOTE

and COMMENT

please and THANKS

-Elyse

__________________________________

            My paws hit the ground, crunching leaves as I moved faster toward the house. A bloody scream echoed the woods as I changed back and ran inside the house, not caring that I was nude. “Stop,” I screamed, racing over to my father and pulled him off, seeing him fling and hit the wall.

            “You’re a werewolf,” he said, standing up and laughed as I stared at him in shock.

            “H-how do you know that?” I stuttered, standing there in shock as I heard Emma whimper. I looked down at her and gasped, seeing blood smeared on her clothes and bare skin.

            A growl slipped through me, knowing my wolf was in control as I ran forward; attacking the man, I called my father. He pulled out of knife as my wolf stopped me, but growls slipped through my lips as we glared at him. “Now, you don't want to do that do you, Diana?” he asked.

            “What are you?” I growled and he chuckled.

            “I'm a hunter, Diana,” he whispered as my mother walked in.

            “What's going on?” she asked, her eyes slit from being high.

            “Diana and Emma are werewolves,” he told her and her eyes widen.

            “Leave Emma out of this, she doesn’t know anything,” I snapped as I heard a vicious growl behind me.

            I heard my mother gasp as I turned around, seeing a little gray wolf growling at them. “Emma,” I whispered, astonished as she tilted her head and looked at me. My eyes widened as my father took a step forward with a knife in his hand, pointing toward Emma. My wolf slipped and I knew I was in control again, something I did not want right now. I turned to him. “Please don't hurt her.”

            “Why not?” he asked, turning to stare at me. “You don't tell me what to do and you know that so why should I stop when you command me to?”

            “I-I,” I stuttered, my whole body shaking with fright as he tilted the knife toward me, letting it scrap my arm and I let me tongue from screaming as I heard Emma growl.

            “Linda, you may leave,” he told our mother and she nodded. Huh, so that was her name. I know that it was horrible, I did not know the person I have been living with for five years but I honestly did not want to know.  

            “Alright Robby, just come back to me when you’re done,” she said and I let out another humph.

            Linda walked out of the kitchen, and up the stairs as Robby smirked, taking a step closer so our bodies were smashed together as I whimpered, taking a step back and tripped, yelping as I fell onto the ground. “Klutz,” Robby said as Emma growled, taking a step forward.

            “Emma, don't,” I screamed, my alpha voice leaking out and she stiffened, stopping on my command.

            Robby stared at me with shock and amazement. “You’re an alpha,” he said, astonished as I nodded. “So why don't you fight back?”

            “I’ve learned not to. All it is going to do is make more bloodshed,” I whispered and he chuckled, leaning down so his face was in my face.