Chapter 10

When I was writing this, I was about to start crying!!! It was that sad to write it but some of you will not cry but I almost did..... :(

VOTE and COMMENT please!

-Elyse

_________________________

            It has been a week and a half since that night and it has been that long since anyone has even looked at me without getting hurt; I have been pushed into lockers and tripped by people at school, all snickering at me and at home, I have been beaten until I pass out. Not once has Claire, Tyson or the rest looked at me ever since.

            I used to be the invisible girl but now, I am the quiet slut. Apparently, because I am so quiet, I get most of the people since they think I am so sweet but after I get them in bed, I dump them. Everyone believes that and now I am the laughing stock at school.

            I dumped my things in my locker from sixth period and quickly grabbed my things for the last period, as my locker was slammed shut. I let out a squeak and took a step back, closing my eyes and waited for the punch but none came. I opened my eyes, staring into beautiful gray eyes and sighed with relief with I noticed it was Tyson. “Don’t look too relieved, I'm only here to talk to you,” he said in a harsh voice that had me cringing on the spot. “Is it true?”

            “What is true?” I asked, scrunching my eyebrows together as his eyes darkened and I gulped.

            “Tell me,” he commanded, taking a step forward as I let out a terrifying noise and took a step back, slipping and falling on my butt.

            “I don’t know what you want me to tell you,” I cried and he snorted, rolling my eyes. My wolf whined inside of me and I whimpered, wanting to know for once, what she was thinking.

            “Everything everyone has been talking about, about you being a slut, a stripper, a whore, is it all true?” he asked, his voice pained.

            I opened my mouth, wanting to tell him the truth but nothing came out except a little sob. His eyes widened as they grew into black and I gulped, noticing his wolf was taking over him. “T-Tyson,” I whispered, my voice shaking with fright.

            “You’re just like her,” he growled.

            “Like who?” I asked. He growled taking a step forward as the bell rang.

            “You’re lucky this time,” he growled before running off and around the corner. I gulped, my hands shaking as I grabbed my stuff that fell out of my hands, hearing footsteps approaching the hallways and I quickly stood up and ran toward the direction of my class. I learned quickly if I stay away from students, they stay away from me. I just wish that happened at home.

            I quickly smiled; remembering what is three days away, my eighteenth birthday. I still have not told Emma what was going to happen that day, the day I was taking her and we were going to run away from this horrible place. My wolf whimpered at the thought of running away from her mate, but it had to be done. He deserved so much better than I did. I was just a big mess and did not deserve it, especially him being an alpha.

            I wonder if he will find another mate. My heart clenched at the thought but I shook it off and scurried to my seat in the back, noticing I was already there. People started piling in, taking their seats and I quickly noticed they did not even acknowledge me but sat far away from me as possible. I bit my tongue from letting out a little cry as the teacher walked in, his name passing through my thoughts as he started talking. “Today we are talking about bullying,” he said and the whole class groaned besides me. “I know, you have been through this over and over again but teachers have gotten together and realized that it needed to me talked about again.”