Chapter 5

I am so sorry for not updating!

Hope this makes up for it :D

-Elyse

_______________________

            I took a deep breath, realizing my feet were shaking. I trained myself to do that do people did not see that I was terrified or panicky and ever since then, my body has been doing it. The scent would not leave; it lingered in the air, the whole way to the movies.

            “Diana,” Claire screeched in my ear and I let out a yelp and jumped, startled. “Sorry.”

            “S’okay,” I muttered, realizing we were here and got out of the car, hearing ‘him’ chuckle as he got out also.

            “Come on Tyson, don't be mean to her,” Doug said, punching him playfully in the arm, snickering. “Just because she was dreaming of you, doesn’t mean a thing.”

            My cheeks heated up with embarrassment as the rest laughed. “I-I-

            “Oh my goodness, you are too cute,” Blake said, pinching my cheeks as I blushed more, tucking my head down to my chest, my hair covering my face so they could not see my tomato red face.

            “Come on, stop torturing the poor girl,” Claire muffled, grabbing my arm as I flinched, yanking away before pausing and realizing what I just did in front of everyone. They all stared at me curiously and wide eyed.

            “S-sorry you startled me,” I lied, stuttering. Tyson stared at me as the rest shrugged and walked away.

            “Are you okay?” he asked, his voice deeper than usual. I shivered, closing my eyes at the sound as I heard his chuckle. Snapping my eyes open, I stared into his beautiful eyes seeing amusement and blushed, quickly rushing over to Claire to get away from him.

            “Are you okay?” she asked, poking my redden cheeks and I nodded quickly as Tyson walked behind me. My wolf stirred, wanting to turn around and jump him but I held her together, not wanting to embarrass myself. “Are you sure? You’re looking a little pale.”

            “I'm fine,” I whispered, rubbing my hands on my pants from the sweat. What was happening to me? I blushed again before turning to Claire. “Actually can I talk to you in the bathroom for a minute?”

            “Sure,” she told me, waving goodbye at the group before pulling my into the women bathroom a few minutes later. “Okay, so what's up?”

            “I-I,” I stuttered, not exactly knowing what to say.

            She raised her eyebrows. “What? Come on and just spit it out,” she told me, grinning like a few at my discomfort. Why did I even drag her in here?

            “I don't know what's happening to me,” I cried, leaning against the wall and she stared at me confused. “I’ve never felt this way and every time he even gets two feet near me, my hands get all sweaty and my heart starts racing.”

            She squealed, jumping up and down. “Have you touched him?” she asked and I shook my head, confused on what she meant. “Well who is he so we can see if he’s your mate?”

            I scrunched my eyebrows together at the world. “Mate?” I questioned as she stared at me with disbelief.

            “You don't know what a mate is?” she asked, sounding like it was the biggest thing in the world.

            “Umm no,” I squeaked, getting more confused on this subject.

            “How much to you know about werewolves?”

            “Not much, just two letters my parents wrote me while they were still alive.”

            “Your parents are dead?” I nodded. “’Then who are you living with?”

            “My adopted parents, they are human. I wanted to let Emma have a normal life for a while,” I told her.

            “Huh,” she said, sounding deep in thought.

            “Anyways a mate is like you other half. Everyone has one but for werewolves it is a lot more. We feel sparks between each other, we cannot even look at another person after we meet our mate and the male marks the female,” she told me, my eyes widening.

            “Y-you get marked,” I squeaked and she nodded.

            “It’s actually really cool. The male bites you wherever you sensitive spot is,” she told me and I opened my mouth to ask another question but she cut me off. “Anyway, who’s the guy?”

            “T-Tyson,” I muttered my heart jumping as his tongue rolled off my tongue and Claire gasped.

            “So your mate might be my brother?” she questioned and I slowly nodded. She screamed, embracing me in a hug and I winced but hugged her back, knowing that if I did not she would ask if something was wrong. “OMG, we can be sisters.”

            I smiled slightly at the thought but then frowned. My eyes widen as the realization hit me. What would happen if he were my mate? Would be take me away from my family, Emma? I shook my head, hearing my heart race with panic and I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. This night cannot get any worse…right?

_________________________________________

I know its short and not the best but hey, im trying so give me some credit.

Oh, and guess what? Im officially stupid. A week or so ago, I was walking and then i was on the ground (dont know how i got there) and now the left side of my left foot still hurts. And last night i had to go to my choir concert and while i was going down the stairs i decided to trip over the stairs and fall, hurting my ankle on my right foot. So now im limping again and both of my feet hurt. LOL

Just thought i would say that.

Thanks for reading! I means alot to me so please

FAN, VOTE

and

PLEASE COMMENT! I love my comments :D

-Elyse <3