Chapter 15 part 1

Please COMMENT and VOTE!!!!

I KNOW, dont be mad at me that this is so flipping short but i am so sorry, it had to happen. Our internet has been down for two days and they dont know when it will come back on! I am at my sisters write now where i can update and i want you all to read something, you all deserve it.

Hopefully next time, i will have a special long chapter for you all! :)

******READ ABOVE********

-Elyse

________________________________

            I opened my eyes, wincing at the bright light. “Sorry,” Tyson whispered, walking over and dimming the lights.

            “Where’s Emma?” I asked.

            “She’s asleep,” he responded and I nodded slowly.

            “Is she okay?”

            “She’s fine,” he reassured me.

            “Why are you here?”

            “Why all the questions?”

            “Why aren’t you answering me?”

            “Why are you so demanding?”

            “Will you shut up and just answer me, why are you here?” I growled, glaring at him and he flinched. My stomach twisted with guilt and I quickly looked away, feeling horrible for what I just did.

            “Hey,” he whispered, putting a finger bellow my chin and turned my face so I was staring into his beautiful eyes. “Don’t do that to me.”

            “Do what?”

            “Hide yourself from me, haven’t you done that enough,” he asked and I looked at him questions.

            “What are you talking about?” I questioned.

            “Werewolves have super hearing, you know that right?” he asked and I shook my head slowly, confused on what he was getting at. “What are you hiding from me? Who is going to kill me?”

            I froze, realizing he heard what I said after kissing him. My heart started racing and the machine went crazy. “I-I don’t know what you--   

            “Stop,” he growled and I flinched away from him, whimpering slightly. His eyes softened and he grabbed my hands, circling his thumb around my palm. “I'm sorry.”

            “It’s alright Tyson,” I said, smiling and he looked at him with relief.

            “I'm sorry I got mad, I just hate when you lie to me,” he confessed and I scooted closer to him, putting my hand on his cheek.

            “It’s for everyone’s put safety.” I quickly got up, grabbing my clothes and running to the bathroom, shutting the door and locked it. I wiped the new founded tears from my cheeks and quickly my bloody clothes on. I looked at my shoulder, putting my shirt down, saw the several stitches, and sighed.  

            “Diana, let me in,” Tyson screamed. I looked over, my heart racing and saw a window open.

            “Take care of Emma please,” I pleaded, making up my mind, walking over to the window and crawled out the hospital bathroom. “Please, keep her safe.”

______________________

READ THE MESSAGE ON THE TOP! IF YOU DIDNT, ITS YOUR OWN FAULT FOR BEING CLUELESS. lol

vote and comment please :)

-Elyse <3

P.S... Is anyone else mad at Diana!?! Because I am....LOL. She keeps running away and trying to keep everyone safe! Im like, honey look in front of you. YOU HAVE AN ALPHA AS A MATE!!! HE CAN PROTECT YOU!

Dont be mad at me...i know. the suspense is making you all mad. She keeps running, the hunters are after her and Emma, she LEFT emma, nobody knows about her being abused and the sudden question about her father being alive and Diana's old pack! Just do many things happening....NEVER SAID THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE COMMON STORIES! <3 keep reading if you want the answers and to find out what happens next lol