Chapter 18

********PLEASE READ!!!!!!!*********

All of you have made up my mind and I am happily to tell you, I will be continuing the story :)

I hope you enjoy it!!! Thank you so much for commenting and telling me which one you think you will like best! I loved it <3

VOTE and COMMENT please

I hope you enjoy this LONG chapter I made for you...not the longest but one of the longest I HAVE mad :)

-Elyse

___________________________________

            Two weeks has passed, and those two weeks were slow. I stayed up in Tyson’s room, moaning and crying to myself. Emma stayed here up with her, her curly brown hair has browned into her mid back and her brown eyes were slightly darker and once filled with happiness. I was happy for her, she finally found her place here but for me, I felt even emptier inside.

            I knew I had to let Emma go, it was her turn to face struggles and I could not protect her from them. It was that what hit my heart the most. I could not protect form everything anymore. I protected her from Robby and the hunters that were my goal and her growing up, I could not protect her from everything she will come to.

            “Diana,” Claire squeaked, jumping on the bed, I let out oomph, and my body jumped off the bed and back down from her weight.

            “Thanks Claire,” I mumbled, sitting up.

            “Come on, we are going partying,” she grinned.

            “I don’t want to.”

            “I don’t care if you don’t want to. I didn’t give you a choice now did I?” she questioned and I frowned.

            “This is why I don’t like having friend.”

            “No, you just didn’t want friends because of that old wrinkly man. Now get your lazy bum up. I am here to do your makeup.”

            “Fine,” I grumbled, scooting out of the bed.

            She pulled me out of the bed and pulled me into the walk in closet. She started looking through the row of dresses and sighed. “These dresses are lame,” Claire complained.

            “Whose are these anyway?” I asked.

            “Yours. Tyson and I went shopping. I wanted to get your some sexy dresses but Tyson kept scowling me so I couldn’t,” she pouted and I rolled my eyes, slightly grinning.

            “That sounds like him,” I mumbled.

            “Come on, let’s go to my room. I have some dresses you can try on,” she squealed, grabbing my arm and ran toward her room, across the hallway and into hers.

            “Do I really have to do this?” I moaned and she chuckled, throwing me on the bed and opened her closet door.

            “It’s not that bad Diana. We are just going to have some fun. We all missed your eighteenth birthday because you locked yourself up in Tyson’s room with Emma. This is part of our repayment.”

            “It’s okay. I was the one that didn’t let you do anything.”

She sighed. “Because we let the hunters get to you.”