44

Sabrina Renae Lee

Sabrina Renae Lee

"Just move." I said when everybody got in my face in the waiting room.

Serenity took a step back along with Cortez, but Paisley and Sire was still in my face pissing me off. "Didn't I say move. Get the fuck out my face!" I snapped pushing one of them back I don't know which though.

"Okay sweetie." Paisley said rolling her eyes going to sit by Serenity and Cortez.

Sire sighed, "Fuck that." he said sitting down next to me. "You going through a lot and I wanna be here for y-"

"I don't need you to be there for me. What I need is for Sagi to be alright. What I need is confirmation that Quin is dead or I have to go finish the job." I expressed with so much anger and hurt in my voice.

Serenity sighed and came to sit next to me too, "Okay I get where you're coming from. Especially since I had to deal with this dating Cortez. Listen b-"

"Listen y'all." I said standing up looking between the both of them. "I really don't need this right now! I don't want some fucking advice and I most def don't want a lecture right now. All I want is some fucking air and y'all won't give it to me." I snapped storming away as tears streamed down my eyes.

"They got some hot ass tempers." Paisley said making all of them agreed. I walked outside and sat down on the nearest bench.

"You too beautiful to be crying." I heard a nigga say making me side eyed him.

"Pick a different pick up line." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay ho-"

"Nigga I'm not fucking interested. Damn can I get some peace around here."

He scoffed and nodded, "My bad shorty. Just tryna cheer you up." Thats when I realized that voice sounded very familiar. I turned and realized it was Jaylen.

"Great. You." I said rolling my eyes looking off somewhere.

He chuckled, "Damn you ain't seen me in two years and that's your response?"

I ignored him and stared off still, "I'm guessing by the blood on your shirt, somebody been shot. And I'm guessing Sagi."

I side eyed him, "I'm guessing you should mind yo damn business. Agree? Agreed."

"I think I rather be here for my friend."

I chuckled, "Your friend? Where she at Jaylen? Cause it sure in the hell ain't me." I said laughing. "I'm just some hoe, that didn't let you hit remember that. Pathetic nigga, fucking pathetic."

"I'm sorry about that." he said softly. "I just liked you so much that I was mad you aint like me back."

"Sad story."

He chuckled making me fake chuckle back. "What you expect me to say Jaylen?"

"Nothing, Sabrina. I just expect you to listen." He said grabbing my hands.