20:

Sagi Christian Newton

"Hey Sagi." Daisy said as I walked in Serenity house. I shook my head and walked past her. "Don't you think it's a little
too late for that, stop we don't have to hate each other."

"You don't have a reason to hate me Daisy. Look imma just keep my distance ight."

"Okay so you keep your distance after you mess your relationship up? Backwards and weird but okay." Daisy said laughing.

I smacked my lips, "Look man you coo as fuck , stop tryna be this messy ass Daisy cause that ain't you."

"But being a cheater is you." She walked off making me roll my eyes.

"Sup Youngboy. " Sire said dapping me up. "So quick question."

Cortez took his attention from his phone and looked up, "Nigga don't be petty."

He smirked, "I can't help myself. So what did Yaya do when she found Daisy there on that counter?" He asked making Cortez laugh.

"Yoooo nigga called her Yaya."

He joined in laughing with him making me mug them niggas. "Don't worry about it."

"Imma just go ask Daisy." Sire said starting to walk away but I pulled him back.

"Man she gone be the one embarrassed not me." I said laughing shaking my head.

"Damn so did she pull a knife out again?"

I smacked my lips and waved him off, "Y'all ain't gone let that go are y'all."

"Nah. She's officially Yaya." Cortez said shrugging.

"If y'all gotta know. She walked in froze and stared. Than she quietly walked in my room and started moving stuff around looking for her pistol. She didn't find it so she walked back out the room and snatched Daisy off the counter by her hair."

"So she ain't hit her ? Just snatched her back?"

Cortez laughed, "So damn nosey."

"Exactly , Sabrina stomped her ass than let her leave."

"Okay so what she do to you though?"

I sighed, "She literally snapped one good time punched me one good time than stopped. Like she didn't do anything... she hasn't yelled at me , shorty ain't even tryna talk to me about it."