25

Sagi Christian Newton

"I heard about you and Bri." Sire said soon as I stepped outside. We still haven't talked and made up, I just ignore this nigga.

I rolled my eyes, "What you got to say about it?"

"Is you asking me or is this me being on your dick?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

Cortez chuckled, "It ain't no point in talking to this nigga. He gotta learn just like us."

Sire waved his hand quickly, "Ain't no damn us. I knew how to be in a damn relationship, it was you two toxic mothafuckas that didn't." He said referring to Serenity and Cortez.

"Damn was they shit really that bad?"

They both sarcastically laughed, "Was it that bad? Nigga you lucky you came when things were good between them cause boah they used to give me a damn headache. Between Serenity tryna constantly kill her self and Cortez fucking around on her man man man. Then you had this nigga Lorenzo." Sire said smacking his head.

"Wait? Serenity tried killing herself?"

"Like we said...you don't know the half of it!" Cortez said rubbing his waves.

"Nigga we was not that damn bad. You taxing it now." Cortez said side-eyeing him.

Sire scrunched his face up, "Nigga yous a damn lie." 

"I think I fucked up though...."

Cortez looked up from his phone, "What you say in that hospital room for her to just be ready to give up that quickly."

I bit my lip, "I-I blamed the death of our child on her."

"Yep that relationship is done for." Sire said shrugging  grabbing the blunt from behind his ear.

"Not necessarily. It could be fixed, but you willing to put in the work? Cause bro..."

Sire smacked his lips, "Cortez lets think about all the shit this nigga has done and said to this girl. You really think this shit can be fixed?"

"Look at all the shit I've done and said to Serenity. Now we're fucking married and put that shit behind us. It can be fix, but are you willing to put in the work."

"Hell nah he ain't he still in love with Daisy."

I smacked my lips, "I'm not in love with that girl!" I shouted throwing Sire the lighter.

"Then why can't you leave her alone and focus on your relationship with Bri? You block Daisy yet?" Cortez asked biting his lip.

"I want Sabrina. I love and want Sabrina."

"Then stop being a damn dickhead every fucking argument instead of admitting your faults. What is hurting her feelings cause you wrong gone do?" Sire said starting to preach.