27:

Sagi Christian Newton

"Yeah Bri, I'll pick you up in a few." I said covering India's mouth. "Yeah hold up lemme shower and shit. Give me 30 tops."

"What are you doing that you can't come get me? And you literally got dressed this morning."

I rolled my eyes, "And I got dirty again. I'll be there in 25." I said hanging up. I exited out of India and threw her clothes at her.

"Nigga the fuck I ain't get mines."

I shrugged, "Okay I'll make it up later. My girl called me."

"I thought it was complicated." She said still laying there pissing me off.

"Girl if you don't get yo ass up!" I said going to wipe myself up.

"Might wanna cover that hickey up." She mumbled making me look in the mirror.

I smacked my forehead, "Man what the fuck! I told you about that shit."

"And you also told me it was a complicated situation I ain't have to worry abou-"

"Yeah as in mind yo damn business." I snapped grabbing some of her make up. 

She laughed and snatched her keys off the counter, "Niggas."

"India, I said no strings attach. And we can stop this shit right here."

"I'll be a dumb ass to do that." She exclaimed shaking my head. "Hit me up when you can finish the damn job."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me, "Where you going without my kiss the fuck." 

She stood on her tippy toes and slid her tongue in my mouth. After we finished she left so I started covering this hickey up. Luckily it wasn't big. I sprayed this little sealer on it than got dressed and left.

"I'm outside." I said when Sabrina picked up the phone.

"When you say 25 you mean 25." She said leaning up to kiss me. I kissed her than her forehead.

I looked at her, "Whats the big emergency?"

"Nothing wanted to see you, wheres Amaya?" She asked looking in the backseat. "I thought y'all was having a daddy and daughter day."

I looked and started scratching the back of my neck, "Yeah I dropped her off at Serenity's. She wanted to see Sin Sin and Silas. You know how they are..."

"What she didn't wanna see her Bri Bri." Sabrina said pouting. 

"Look we can go get her..."

Sabrina pulled out some lip gloss and raised one eyebrow, "Whose lip gloss?"

I started heating up inside and just stared at her, "Serenity's remember. Remember when we came to pick up from Jaylen's."

"This wasnt there though." Sabrina said starting to stare off into space.