43

Sagi Christian Newton

"Sup Ariel." I said when she opened the door for me. "Tell Nazi I just came to give him his drop."

Ariel looked at me, "So y'all really not gone talk?"

"Look Ariel, he joking while we just found out my daughter got raped...Again." I said waving her off. "I don't like that."

"Nigga it wasn't like that." Nazi said walking out his room scratching his belly.

I smacked my lips, "Man I don't wanna hear it. This yo drop bro, you know the routine." I said bout to head out.

"Alright so that's it. You kill Havo, now you finna cut me off cause I'm tryna lighten the mood a little bit." Nazi asked scrunching his face up.

I balled my fist up than unballed them counting to ten, "Nigga I killed Havo cause he killed my fucking mother and you know that shit."

"Nazi way out of line." Ariel said making Nazi scoff.

"Girl you my bitch not his. Stop defending his ass." Nazi snapped looking her up and down. "Nigga, you just finna cut me off like that! I thought we was br-"

"Nigga I didn't need you to fucking lighten up the mood. The mood wasn't gonna be lighten up, my daughter was just raped, the fuck are you talking about?" I snapped raising one eyebrow. "Nigga be supportive, you call her yo niece how about you fucking act like it."

Nazi laughed, "Nigga wanna talk about suppo-"

"Look bro, I got some shit to do with my family. If you tryna spill feelings and shit today, I don't have time for it."

"When have you put family before business?" Nazi asked raising one eyebrow.

I froze and closed the door back, "When I realize what the fuck was more important to me. If you my brother you would understand that shit, not be on some hating shit. Aye but check this out if you hurting that bad in cash start yo own shit. We don't gotta be partners no more cause I'm good."

Ariel smiled making Nazi scoff, "Oh you like that huh. Check this out? Shouldn't Amaya be used to this by now?"

"Nazi!" Ariel exclaimed shaking her head.

I chuckled, "Nah it's good Ariel." I stepped to Nazi and stuff my hands in my pockets. "Look Im tryna grow as a person bro, so Imma let that comment slide. Old me prolly would've beat yo ass senseless, Ariel would've had to call the cops you feel me. New me is just gonna walk away because at this very moment you fucking dead to me my nigga. But say some slick shit again...."

Nazi stared at me and nodded, "What so you pussy now?"

"Nigga don't get it confused, I'll kill yo ass in a heartbeat, I did it to Havo I can do it to you. It'll hurt like a bitch but I'll get over it."