18

Sagi Christian Newton

"Baby." I said hearing her alarm went off. I noticed she was out of my arms which was unusual. She's always in my arms when we sleep.

"I'm up, thanks." She said dryly turning her alarm off.

After the day at the trap she's been acting funny or dry for the last couple of days . Shit is strange. Maybe i took it a little to far with the ex boyfriend comment but she pissed me off.

"Bri we good?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows as i grabbed her hand.

"Yeah Sage." She got up and walked to her bathroom shutting the door extra hard. I heard the shower turn on so i tried to go in there but the door was locked. I scrunched my face up and heard she was on her phone.

"Aye Bri does a nigga have your attention or something. When we start locking doors. "

She opened the door, "I'm so sick of your shit bruh! Do you wanna check my phone or something like damn. It's always something with you my nigga." Her nose was flaring up as her forehead was wrinkled.

"I don't wanna argue."

"I feel like you do. Sick of this shit. Always got a problem with some shit. I locked the door cause I don't wanna be bothered with yo ass." She turned the shower off and walked in my closet grabbing her spend the night bag.

"The fuck are you going bro? What's yo problem?"

"You my problem bro. Like that shit at the trap was so random and I feel some type of way, but now I feel like I can't express to you how I feel anymore. Then the comment about the ex boyfriend...like you took it to far for nothing Sagi. And it has me questioning this relationship bro like for real." She said continuing to pack her bag.

I scrunched my face up, "You shouldn't be questioning shit the fuck is you saying."

"My point exactly . You irritating my soul bro." She mumbled, I looked at her phone then threw it at her.

"Man you acting real funny for no reason. Fuck you bro."

She scoffed and stuffed her phone in her pocket, "And this just shows my point. Call you out on some shit and you get offensive and mad. But it's coo if you call me out right? I can't express myself for nothing." She said laughing shaking her head.

"So am I picking Amaya up or you?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Don't even worry about her bruh. I got her."

"Whatever. Talk to you later." She mumbled bout to head for the door but I grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"Bri." I said softly . I don't wanna lose her but we arguing for nothing.

"No Sagi lemme go man. You always think I'm fucking with somebody else man lemme go bro." She said frustrated as she clinched her fist.

"It's insecurities you expect them to go away that quick."