53: Epilogue

Sagi Christian Newton

"Amaya hand me yo sister." I said looking at my 9 year old.

She sat her tablet down than walked over to get her youngest sister Sarina, who was 3, out her play pen.

"Gosh she's heavy."

"Cause she's a fat ass baby."

"Daddy." Sarina said pinching my cheeks smiling.

"When's mommy coming back?" Amaya asked raising one eyebrow.

"I don't even know pumpkin, you know she be working them long ass hours."

"Can Tati come over?"

"I don't care."

She jumped up and ran to her room. I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Sabrina, "Hey baby..." She trailed as I rolled my eyes.

"Where the fuck you at? Don't look like work."

"Uhh...clearly I'm working." She said turning the camera around.

"I do have shit to handle Bri."

She smacked her lips, "Okay and?? I'm handling shit and I still have Asagi, Amagi, and Sabri with me."

"And nigga? They can't roll with me with this type of business."

"I'll send you my location just drop them off."

I smacked my lips, "Now you mad cause I gotta make my own money?"

"No I'm mad because I been gone for three fucking hours. I have 3 of the 5 kids with me and you act like you can't chill the hell out and watch 2 kids, really 1. Amaya can watch her self. So like you always do, just drop them off." She snapped sounding frustrated.

"Chillax Bri."

"No Sagi cause I'm tired. If you wasn't gonna help me with these damn kids than we should've just stuck with Amaya. I can't even get shit done. Matter of fact, I'm on my way."

"Thats all you had to say." I said hanging up starting to kiss Sarina cheeks again.

Thirty minutes later Sabrina walked in frustrated, "You gone go get Sabri or do I have to do that too."

I smacked my lips, "Man what you can do is lose the fucking attitude."

"Fuck you." She mumbled making me follow her outside.

"Aye Bri what the fuck is going on with you!"

"BECAUSE EVERY DAMN TIME I GO TO WORK I HAVE TO TAKE THE KIDS WITH ME! I HAVE TO COME HOME EARLY AND I'M TIRED SAGI! BE A FUCKING FATHER SOMETIMES THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING." She snapped with tears in her eyes.