2

Sagi Christian Newton

I knocked on Serenity door as i texted somebody back. She opened it and gasped. "What nigga?"

"You not being extra loud."

"Fuck you nigga. I was doing something and you didn't take a long ass time like you usually do." I said chuckling walking in.

"I told you stop coming here without Amaya."

"She's sick Serenity damn. Do you read any of my text or no?" I said scrunching my eyebrows up. "The gang here?"

"Your boo in there." She said nudging my side making me raise one eyebrow.

"Whose that?"

"Um Daisy. Your baby. Remember."

I chuckled and shook my head, "Nah I don't remember. Don't even know who that is."

"Damn she playing little bro?"

"Yep, that's yo friend." I said walking in the family room. "Sup fat head ass." I said pushing Paisley head laughing.

"Daisy get you-"

"Don't talk about me to me . Thanks." I said making Paisley mouth form an O shape.

"Oh shit what happened." Cortez said pulling me into a bro hug. "She got a stupid ass look on her face."

"Don't worry about it nosey ass."

She scoffed and walked out the room. I looked at her and chuckled. "Where your nigga at?" I asked Paisley flopping down on the couch.

"He on his way. Had to check on the building."

"What he tryna open up again?"

"His own car shop. Bring in that money." Paisley said rubbing her fingers together smiling. "What's going on with you and my sister?"

"Who?" I asked acting clueless. "Don't talk about her to me."

Paisley laughed feeling defeated, "Alright. I'll ask her."

"Vice versa dumb ass. Don't worry about it-"

"Your sister is fucking playing that's what's going on . Obviously dumb ass little girl." Cortez said cutting me off making me laugh.

"That's what I really wanted to say , but didn't wanna get you in your feelings with yo hormonal ass."

"I'm pregnant dickhead." Paisley said widening her eyes. "I'm telling Sire."

"Cool." I said laughing shaking my head. "I'm just playing Paisley chill. So sensitive." She was finna get up and storm away. I could tell by her facial expression.

"You don't play like that Sagi."

"Play like what ! I didn't say anything but cool." I said laughing with Cortez. "I bet you give Sire a run for his money."