48

Seven Months Later.....

Sagi Christian Newton

"Ouu if you think we're having 5 fucking kids, yo have lost yo rabbit ass mind!!" Sabrina yelled as they pushed her to her room. She was in labor now and she was fucking mean already.

"You only gotta deal with this three more times baby." I said making her mug the fuck outta me.

"YOU PUSH THIS FUCKING BABY OUT DUMB ASS SHUT THE FUCK UP TALKING ABOUT 3 MORE TIMES!" She yelled groaning in pain. "I could fucking kill you!"

I held my laugh in and nodded, "I love you too baby."

"Awnn Pooh.." She said making me burst out in laughter. "Fuck you dumb ass."

"You bi-polar as shit." I said smile extra big. "Awnn my baby having my baby."

"So you got your boy, can this please be the late one."

"Lemme think..." I said tapping my chin. "Hell nah."

"Bestie!!" Aerin said rushing into the room all excitedly.

"Why the fuck y'all so happy?" Sabrina exclaimed mugging us. "Cheer the fuck down."

"You're having a baby boo. After all the failed pregnancies, you made it." Aerin said grabbing her hand.

"Ouuu shittt." She said holding onto her stomach. "I wanna knock your fucking head off. Why did you do this too me!"

"You wanted a baby!" I said kissing her forehead.

I looked at the door as it opened, Paisley and Cortez walked through. I still haven't made up with Serenity and don't plan too anytime soon. "What's up, fair warning she still grumpy."

"Warning my ass! I'm hurting" Sabrina said crying. "I'm hurting!"

Cortez grabbed her hand, "We know s-"

"No y'all niggas don't know shit. Why can't y'all have kids." Sabrina said crying harder. "Why we gotta go through this shit."

"You're emotional bestie, pipe down." Aerin said and Sabrina mugged her.

"Girl fuck you..."

"Anytime sugar tits." Aerin said winking at her.

"Serenity wants to come." Cortez blurted out making me laugh.

"No. She good right where she at."

"She misses you."

I shrugged, "She disowned me first. Now she gotta chew them words. I said no."

Cortez sighed, "Fair enough. We good?"

"nigga If we wasn't yo bold headed ass wouldn't be there."

"GLAD TO KNOW YOUR FUCKERS IS SO FUCKING HAPPY WHILE I'M IN FUCKING PAIN!!!"

-

"Okay Sabrina we need you to push." The doctor said getting in between her leg.