34:

Sagi Christian Newton

I watched as they buried my mama into the ground. When the cops came she was pronounced dead at the same , I figured that though. I watched her last breath and there was nothing I could do about it.

For the past week I've been feeling numb. My mother , my best friend was taken from me . In front of me. I should've opened that door not her.

"Hey." I heard a soft voice to the right of me. I looked and saw Sabrina standing there. "Sorry I couldn't make the funeral. You okay?"

I nodded and pulled her into a hug as I started crying into her shoulders, "She's gone. I was hoping this shit was a dream but she's gone. She's really gone!" I sobbed holding her tighter.

Nazi walked up to me and looked at me, "Damn look like you slipped up." He said looking down at the casket. "Damn Bri , you still running to this nigga rescue."

"Dawg his mom just died." Havo said pushing Nazi away cause I was 1 second from stealing on his ass.

"Why the fuck should I care about his feelings? Did he care about mine . Hell nah so fuck you bitch." Nazi spat pissing me the fuck off.

I chuckled and pushed Havo out the way and grabbed Nazi body slamming him. "You a bitch and I no longer fuck with you!"

"Dawg fuck you ! You ain't show sympathy for me!"

I smacked my lips and waved him off, "Nigga the fuck are you talking about ? I was there bro. I cried with you ! I was there at the hospital with you ! Helped you plan the funeral. Bro... this is the first time since she died that I heard from you . If you was my real brother , you would put our differences aside just for a second bro. And this how you step to me at my moms funeral?" I snapped as tears streamed down my eyes as my Pops kept holding me back.

"I ain't gone slip up remember. You said that shit to -"

"Nigga what last month ! If you know that wasn't the real me why take that shit to the heart Nazi?"

"CAUSE IT STILL FUCKING HURT!" He snapped as tears filled his eyes too.

"Thank God the others left." Sabrina said out loud.

Havo smacked his head . "Just let em talk."

"Bro even Sire said something!" I said shaking my head. "Y'all are my only friends. Y'all are the only people I can trust in this business , but now I'm not sure."

"Bro you know we got you." Havo butted in.

I side eyes him , "Nigga where the fuck was you ! Prolly under this nigga nuts and shit. Every time we talk its always we , we feel this & we feel that . Nigga speak for you !" I snapped shaking my head.

Nazi shook his head, "You don't get where I'm coming from?"

"Nazi bro ... I've apologized a million times . I've tried to fix this friendship but no I honestly don't give a fuck. My mother just died and all i'm worried about is making them bitches pay ight. All I got is me ight. Take care bro."