33

Sagi Christian Newton

"Yeah bro I talked to her." I said smiling at Nazi. He looked at me and nodded.

"Good shit. But what about this situation?" He asked going back to business.

I raised one eyebrow , "It's being handled bro." I said looking at him weird. "You heard what I said?"

He chuckled and shook his head , "You remember when I said whatever we gotta talk about it's just business. I meant that shit . You don't get to pick and choose when you wanna be my brother my nigga." He expressed squinting his eyes.

I looked at Havo and raised one eyebrow, "You feel the same way?"

"I stay riding his dick right?" He asked being petty towards me. "So i don't wanna talk about Sabrina , I wanna talk about business bro. Nothing personal."

I sighed and looked down shaking my head, "That's why y'all ain't been tryna link and shit with me. Nigga this ain't our first argument why the fuck we ain't bounce back yet?"

"Nigga cause this argument is fucking deeper than the other ones and I'm sick of your fucking attitude and tryna treat me like I'm yo bitch! I'm not putting up with that shit cause yo bitch was smart enough to leave yo dumb ass !" Nazi snapped adding bass to his tone.

"Hold up bro , now you tryna treat me like a bitch and I ain't going."

"Nigga you are a bitch. Fuck that." He said shaking his head.

It got quiet , I was really getting pissed off, "You know what ... that nigga Sani is the one targeting us."

"Okay so obviously he's gonna be harder to get. Whose the little mans in this crew."

I sighed , "So far I know black . Tony , and Dj."

"Light skin Dj or short dj?"

"Lightskin." I mumbled making them nod.

"That's all you got?" Havo asked raising one eyebrow. "My girl calling me."

I looked between them too , "Look man what's it gonna take to get my brothers back?"

"What's it's gonna take to get old Sagi back?" Havo asked making Nazi turn to look at me.

"Y'all I-"

Nazi chuckled , "When he comes back we good... I'll hit you." Nazi said getting out my car Havo looked at me and shook his head.

"Look bro. We miss you dawg but we ain't we the phony shit." Havo said shaking his head. "The disrespect and shit like you our daddy or something. And you honestly said fuck his mama death like bro. He looking out for you. Letting a mistake that once happen for him not happen to you.And you was being a dick head for that."

"I'm sorry man what the fuck. He know I ain't mean that shit." I said shaking my head. "When the fuck y'all start taking me serious?"

He laughed , "When treating us like yo bitch and like we ain't yo brothers became an everyday thing for you. Let that soak in." He hopped out the car before I could respond and walked away.