29

Sagi Christian Newton

"Still haven't heard from her?" Nazi asked when I walked in the trap. I bit my lip and shook my head. "Nigga been looking high high since she left."

"Right been wearing sweats since she left." Havo joined in but I remained quiet and just looked down.

Nazi scoffed, "Anyway bro. You coming on this drop with us or nah?"

"I gotta go?" I asked looking up at them.

"Nigga you mad cause she left after you did some dumb shit. Look bro, pull yo dumb ass together and cheer the fuck up my nigga. We got money to make and I'll be damn if I let you slow me up nigga." Nazi snapped making me shake my head.

"Bro pull yo self together." Havo said tryna pass me the blunt.

"Ayo Sagi." Golden called out behind me making me turn around. "Lemme talk to you."

I groaned and got up to walk to his office. "I hope this nigga don't spazz." Havo whispered to Nazi.

"I don't think he has energy for that. I don't think he high either, he been c-"

"Man don't worry about what the fuck I been doing." I finally snapped looking at them. "And don't try to talk shit when I'm not around."

They just looked at me and smoked, "Go talk to boss man." Nazi said just  looking at me.

"Whats up man." I said sitting down in his chair.

Golden looked at me, "India told me she told you..."

"It's coo bro for real." I said shrugging. "Crazy how you send your own daughter to fuck a nigga to get information. Thought you did that to hoes."

He laughed, "My daughter is a hoe. I ain't dumb."

"That's one thing we can agree on." I mumbled looking down at my nails.

"You tryna start yo own shit?" He asked making me shrug.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Nigga speak up. The fuck wrong with you?"

I smacked my lips and looked up at him, "Nigga I said maybe, maybe not. Open yo fucking ears and maybe you can hear the fuck." I snapped mugging him.

"And you're mad at me why?"

I scratched my ear annoyed, "Man I hate small talk. The fuck you want bro..."

"Seen your girl left. Well that's what India told me. You still communicating with her?" 

"Man fuck yo daughter and fuck you." I said calmly cuffing my hands. "Like I said I hate small talk."

Golden chuckled and stood up, "I should kill yo ass for sitting here talking to me like that. You the only nigga that gets away with that shit."

"Man I don't give a fuck. I said what the fuck you want?" I snapped standing up with him.