42

Sagi Christian Newton

I combed through Amaya's hair as she was sleep in my lap curled up in a ball. All she wants to do is stay up under me a lot lately. She still won't tell us the full story of what happened, well she won't tell me.

"Daddy..." I heard her say in her sleep making me snap out my thoughts and look down at her. A few seconds later she jumped up and started breathing really hard.

"Baby girl, you had another bad dream?" I asked making her nod and start crying.

She nodded, "I can't sleep." She said crying harder so I held her in my arms.

"Hey babe." Sabrina said walking out my room walking over to kiss me than kissed Amaya on her forehead. "Hi Princess."

"Hi." She mumbled looking down. "What's wrong with me?"

"Huh?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Nothing Princess. Why you say that?" Sabrina said going to sit on the other side of her.

"Why does everybody wanna keep hurting me?"

"Whose everybody?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

She sighed, "I told him I wouldn't tell anybody. Cause he said he'll hurt you daddy."

Sabrina sighed and shook her head, "Whose he baby?" She asked taking the words right out of my mouth.

She didn't respond so I ran my hands down my face, "Princess, I can't help you if you don't tell me."

"I c-cant, I don't want him to hurt you."

"Nobody is gonna hurt me Princess. I promise you. But I wanna help you so he can stop hurting you. All I need you to do is tell me."

"You can tell us Amaya." Sabrina said softly giving her a nod.

"It's this man at my school." I shook my head and looked away, "I'm sorry."

"No Amaya I'm not mad at you. Continue." I said feeling tears about to fill my eyes.

"He teaches me in math."

Sabrina nodded, "Okay and what does he do?"

Amaya looked at me, "Daddy he touches me."

"And you don't like it right?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Ew no." She said shaking her head. I jumped up and walked to the kitchen shaking my head. Sabrina followed me and touched my arm gently.

"What the fuck man. This the third fucking time a man has touched or raped my fucking daughter, I am sick of this shit!" I snapped bout to punch or throw something.

"Hey she's looking at you!" Sabrina said making me sigh and look down.

"No Sabrina, like why the fuck does she keep going through this? She attracts pedophiles or something?" I asked grabbing the nearest water bottle and throwing it.