51

Sagi Christian Newton

"Bri." I said when she walked in the room looking different. I been in jail for about two months now. "Baby..."

"Sorry , I didn't wanna come in here like this." She said wiping her tears away.

I sighed and pulled her into my arms. "I'm sorry baby. I'm trying."

"I know ! I'm tryna be strong for you but I can't boo. I just can't." She said hugging me tight as fuck. "I'm pregnant."

"huh?" I asked looking down at her belly.

She smiled , "I'm pregnant. I found out last week and wanted to tell you in person."

I bit my lip, "Imma get out of here okay. I love you ." I said hugging her smiling.

"Lawyers said it's not looking too good for you." She said softly making me shake my head.

"I told them not to discuss that type of shit with you."

"Babe I have a right to know right?"

"the news is hard for me to hear. I don't wanna ... bring more sadness into your life."

"Look regardless if you get life imma still be by your side ight. We're married I would like to be informed about stuff." She said sitting on my lap.

"I won't be home to dick you down."

She smirked and pecked my lips , "That's why we have conjugal visits boo."

"You really try to bring the good outta bad situations."

"It's my job right? I can't have you up in here depressed right?"

I bit my lip, "There's only one person that has evidence of me doing drug charges... like actually evidence."

Thinking back all those pictures Keyon showed me India was there.

She bit her lip, "What are you saying?"

"You know i would never ask you to do some street shit , but I need you to handle her for me.."

"They can still have evidence bae. Her phone... everything can be traced back."

"I got niggas that's handling that for me. I need you to kill her without it leading back to you ight. Please mamas I don't need you in here. I shouldn't even be asking you to do this."

"On one condition."

I raised one eyebrow, "What?"

"keep me posted no more secrets."

"Protect our baby." I said rubbing and kissing her stomach. "But i promise I'll keep you posted."

"Consider it done tonight." She said pecking my lips. "Now how about we put these visits to use."