3:

Sagi Christian Newton

"Girl shut the fuck up." I said laughing on the phone with Sabrina as somebody knocked on my door.

"Nah who visiting you ? You got hoes."

I chuckled, "Nah not really." Yeah i do

"Yo sexy ass the one with hoes."

I opened the door and froze as I saw Daisy standing there. She looked up and stared at me.

"Hold up lemme call you back." I hung up and put my phone on the counter. "What you doing here?"

She just stared at me and I could tell she was crying, "Daisy what you want man?"

"i'm sorry." She spoke softly as she slowly took steps towards me. She put her hands on my chest and stood on her tippy toes than pecked my lips.

I mean we kissed before but this shit was catching me off guard.

She pulled away than looked up at me. "You don't wanna kiss me back?"

I scrunched my face up and backed away, "You a clown," I said laughing grabbing my phone. I was finna leave her there but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "Dais-"

She cut me off by smashing her lips on mine adding tongue and shit. She made it deeper and my nigga started to get excited. She shut the door so I picked her up and placed her on the wall. She pulled back so i bit my lip staring at her lips. "What does this mean Daisy?"

"Take it slow?" She whispered softly making me bite my lip.

"This taking it slow?"

"Shh..." She said leaning down sucking my lip in her mouth. I gripped her ass and started carrying her to the kitchen placing her on the counter. I pulled back and started kissing her neck slowly but hard as my hands rubbed her thighs making sure to caress them.

Her hands roamed down to my drawstring so she untied it and stuck her hands on my pants.

Oh she serious right now...

I removed her biker shorts and thong throwing them somewhere. I played with her clit as i put my forehead on hers. She moaned softly putting her hand on my wrist. I entered two fingers inside of her than started moving it in and out.

"Sagi , I want the real thing." She said moaning biting her lip.

"Mamas you sure?"

This would've been our first time doing this and i just wanted her to be sure . I didn't need her regretting shit later. 

"Positive." She said as her juices ran down my finger. I smirked than grabbed her neck pulling her closer. I stuck my fingers in her mouth and she started licking and sucking on it. I ripped her shirt off and threw it on the ground. Gripping her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the counter slowly sliding inside of her so she could get used to my size.