32

Sabrina Renae Lee

Sabrina Renae Lee

"Why are you following me." I asked turning around facing the dude that's been following me since the last three blocks.

He looked at me, "So you are aware of your surroundings."

"Cant answer a question with a question. why are you following me?" I asked taking a sip of my coffee.

"Come on Sabrina , you know how this street shit works. We gotta get the girlfriend. Easy target since you this far away from him."

I laughed. "I ain't the girlfriend anymore. You meant to go for India..." he looked at me and laughed

"Yeah you petty for that one." He stopped and looked me up and down licking his lips, "But, you the girl he loves and he'll always come to your rescue. We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

I laughed, "What's your name?"

"Nunya."

"Okay well Nunya. I never go out the easy way. And if you really did your research you would know i'm one female not to play with." I said leaning into his ear.

He chuckled and leaned in closer to mine, "Just cause you set niggas up to get killed you think you all that? Look bitch you like every other female in this game , you aint shit special. And Dereck was the first one to prove that huh?"

I mugged him for a second before straightening my face out, "Let's do this the hard way than. See you around Nunya." I said walking towards the door.

"Hey Jay." I said walking into the office. He looked at me and gave me a head nod. "Still the silent treatment? Jay you're my best friend why ruin it ."

"What's up Sabrina. You got a client coming in today to talk business." He said typing away on his computer. "When's Cameron coming in . Is that his name ?"

"Maybe. You gone act like a dick head ?"

"I can't believe that's the type of niggas you like." He said shrugging. "But whatever."

"I can't believe you're acting like this because I wanna keep you as my best friend." I said crossing my arms. "But Whatever right ?"

"Yeah yeah whatever. Client comes in at three. I got one coming in at one." He said waving me off. "i'm going to lunch at noon."

"We're going to lunch?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Nah I said it right. I'm going to lunch at noon."

I twisted my lip, 'Well I wanna go." I said crossing my arms.

he chuckled, "Tuff."

I scoffed, "And if you think this type of attitude is gonna make me like you, think a-"

"I don't give a fuck." He said cutting me off. "I told you whats up for today the fuck is you still talking to me for bruh?"

I stared at him shocked, "Alright." I said a little hurt.