5:

Daisy Marie Lee

Daisy Marie Lee

Somebody knocked on my door and I knew it was Sagi. I been ignoring him.

I swung it open and looked at him. He stood there with flowers in one hand typing on his on his phone with the other. I cleared my throat causing him to finally look at me.

"Sorry babe. Something happening at the spot so i'm texting Nazi."

"Mhm." I said crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry baby." He said walking in trying to hug me but I moved away. "Look I know I said she knew. I lied."

"Obviously Sagi."

"But I knew if I said that i didn't tell her , you would've left and I really wanted you to stay last night."

"Crazy, cause i still left." I said laughing.

"Exactly , but look on the bright side." He said flashing his smile that i grown to love. "She knows now right."

I pushed his shoulder shaking my head, "Too early to joke around Sagi."

"I'm not joking baby girl." He said trying to hold his laugh in but failed. "It ain't that deep. You just can't be around Amaya till all this calms down."

"Okay how does that sound if i'm your girlfriend or your girl Sagi? Soo that means Im gonna have to leave and she loves me. Y'all not only hurting me but you hurting her. That's my bitch."

"First of all she's one, don't ever refer to my child as your bitch. I don't like that shit." He said sternly making me nod. "And so what? Y'all can facetime."

"Wow, this is what I was talking about."

"It's not drama unless i have you around Amaya right now. So let's not make it drama and have you keep
your distance."

I scoffed, "Yea...keep my distance."

"You taking this the wrong w-"

"Fine, I'll keep my distance." I opened the door and pointed. "Get out."

"Girl boo." He said taking his shoes off walking over the the couch.

"No Sagi! I'm keeping my distance so get o-"

"Girl chill the fuck out. I meant from Amaya , you bugging real bad." He snapped waving me off. "Overreacting for what?"

"No nigga you bugging ! You said it!"

"And somehow you turning the shit back on you and me. When we was clearly talking about you being with Amaya! So like i said chill the fuck out overreacting.."

Couldn't say I wasn't getting turned on but whatever.

"Whatever , I'm going out."

"Damn word ! Wish you would've said something before I took my shoes off. Where we going?" He asked raising one eyebrow.