36

Sagi Christian Newton

"Damn she picked a nice ass place to live." I said laughing as we got off the plane. Pops chuckled and looked around.

"Yeah...you sure you ready to bring her home?" Pops asked looking around.

I shrugged, "She had a nice little vacation." I said making him laugh and shake his head.

"You ain't shit you know that."

"Yeah but I miss and need more girl. I don't care how long it takes, imma get her ass."

Pops looked at me and smiled, "With that attitude might not take long."

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?"

"Nigga we'll never know if we don't take our ass down there right."

I smiled and nodded, "I gotta stop to get her some flowers and her favorite candy."

"Oh shit I gotta see this." Pops said laughing.

-

"Simply Chic." I said looking at her business. "Dope."

"She always was the creative one." Pops said making me side eye him.

"Man whatever." I said waving him off.

I walked in the shop and saw Jaylen sitting at the front desk, "Welcome to Simply Chi-" He stopped talking when he looked at me.

He chuckled and shook his head, "Awnn shittt...." He said leaning back in his chair.

"The fuck you doing here?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Nigga I fucking work here. We're a partnership in this business shit."

"What the fuck is she? stupid? working with a shady ass nigga like you?"

Jaylen chuckled, "Damn why I gotta be shady? At least I didn't cheat on the girl."

"Nigga...but you allowed her to get her ass beat shut the fuck up."

Pops shaked his head, "Man we don't got time arguing with this gay ass nigga? Where's Sabrina?"

Jaylen smacked his lips, "Nigga why are you here? Shouldn't you be worried about the funeral arrangements for your wife the fuck? What Sabrina fucked you too?"

"Nigga you mad she won't fuck you." I said looking him up and down. "Ain't that yo bestie? Why you disrespecting her?"

"Pretty soon someone gone have to worry about yours. Don't make me ruin this girl shop." Pop said through gritted teeth.

"Man whatever. I'll go get her."

Seconds later we heard giggling and laughing, "Cameron, I have a client you gotta go." Sabrina said as she walked out her office.