38

Two Years Later

Sagi Christian Newton

"Nah shorty I don't believe in love." I said looking at this girl named Parker.

"Come on Sagi...you don't love me to?" She asked kissing on my back and neck.

I chuckled, "Girl you just my favorite hoe. I don't believe in that shit told you that." I said standing up. "We gotta end this shit? You talking about love and shit, I don't get down like that."

She chuckled, "Damn who hurt you?" She asked looking at me with big eyes.

"Don't worry about that. Just know she won't hurt me again..." I said thinking back to that day. "Come on you know the routine."

"Get your shit and go." She said tryna mock me.

"Hell yeah, my sister finna drop my daughter off so, you gotta bounce shorty."

She got dressed than left my apartment. I walked in the kitchen and started making me a PB&J. I poured some Kool-Aid than started scrolling on instagram. "Damn her ass fat." I said biting my lip shaking my head.

Seconds later there was a knock at the door, I stopped eating and walked over opening it. "DADDY!" Amaya, whose now five yours old said hugging me.

"PRINCESS!" I said twirling her around kissing her cheek over and over. "Sup sis."

"Hey.." She said walking in my apartment. "Smells like sex in here."

"Maybe cause I just got done having sex." I said in a duh tone laughing.

"Amaya go take your stuff in your room." Serenity said handing her, her backpack.

"Why?" Amaya asked looking at her. "I missed h-"

"TT has to talk to daddy, go to your room real quick." Serenity said again more sternly.

"Fine." Amaya said rolling her eyes stomping away.

Serenity chuckled, "Imma let that slide."

"Man don't give me no damn lecture talking about I should just call her and talk to her because she looks miserable and all that other bullshit. She made the bed now she gotta fucking lay it in."

Serenity crossed her arms, "You don't miss her?"

"Serenity it's been two years. I no longer give a fuck." I said laughing holding out my sandwich. "Wanna bite."

"Look I'm not saying what she did was right, it was wrong I get that. But she forgave you Sagi, and you did it what twice? You can't move past this."

"Mmm lemme think." I said tapping my chin. "No. Drop it."

"So what you gone keep fucking girls left and right. You know who the fuck your wife is stop being so damn stubborn and ca-"

"Last time I fucking checked, my mother died. And last time I checked I'm a grown ass man, I don't need you lecturing me about what the fuck I do with my dick. I don't need you lecturing me about my fucking love life. This my life and this how Imma fucking live it. Since you want her in this damn family so fucking bad, how about you go fucking marry her. If not shut the fuck up talking about her. Two years later and this hoe still in my fucking life." I snapped growing irritated by the second.