45

Sagi Christian Newton

"Damn it feel good to be home baby." I said when she opened the door for me.

"You still have to take it easy boo." I smacked my lips and looked at her.

"Shit, I got money to double up on. I'm straight."

She mugged me as she walked me to the couch, "Whatever."

"Why you got this attitude on yo-"

"Because what if your fucking stitches open up. What if somebody punched you, what if you get shot again? Your vulnerable right now and you talking bout you straight. You're not fucking straight and your business can wait. Your health is more important." She snapped handing me a water bottle.

I rolled my eyes, "Babe, we got bil-"

"And we got money. On top of that I have a very successful business. Like I said your health is more important. I can pay the damn bills, we can pay hella bills. We could buy this whole apartment complex. Chill ya ass out Sagi."

I can't chill. I hate sitting in the house not doing shit. I got money to fucking make.

"Alright baby." I sat her down next to me and licked my lips. "You know..."

"What?"

"You know....what would make me feel better?"

"What Sagi?"

"I'm stressed. I need some reliever." I said wiggling my eyebrows looking down.

She chuckled, "You can't even have s-"

"Not talking about sex." I pushed her head down again making her giggle and push my head playfully. "Ouch, I'm injured baby."

"I pushed your head, I didn't push you." She said peeking my forehead. "I went to my first doctor appointment for the baby."

I licked my lips and nodded, "And?"

"The baby is very healthy right now. She gave me some vitamins. I go back next month..."

"Daddy!" Amaya said running into the house catching us off guard.

"I told your TT that key was for emergencies only." I said trying to lift her but Sabrina smacked me. I looked at her sideways "Girl, what the-"

"Are you dumb? You know you can't pick nothing up right now!"

Amaya looked at me and sighed, "It's okay daddy. You gotta be careful because you have a boo boo. That's what TT and mommy said."

"Yeah a very mad TT..." Serenity said making me and Sabrina look at her.

"The fuck is up yo ass?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Which reminds me...drop yo key off on the bar."

Serenity looked taken back and shook her head, "All of this because you think I haven't been a good s-"

"You can't tell me how I feel. I feel like you haven't been a good sister so drop yo fucking keys on the bar my nigga." I snapped standing up.