19

Sabrina Renae Cree

Sabrina Renae Cree

I knocked on Jaylen door knowing I was finna do something I was gonna regret. He opened it immediately alerted. "Yo Bri you good?" He asked moving to the side to let me in.

I shook my head and sat down on the couch continuing to cry. This really hurt a bitch like damn.

"Everything good? Everything good with Sagi what's wrong bestie?" Jaylen asked sitting down next to me. He finally accepted that title and didn't try anything else with me.

"I don't wanna talk about it Jay. I just need a shoulder to cry on please." I said as my legs and hands started shaking uncontrollable. "I thought we were happy you know a-and."

He sighed and pushed my head on his shoulder as he continued to hug me. "It's coo bestie. It happens."

"It shouldn't happen. It continues to happen to me and I'm sick of it. I just knew he would never do that to me and there she was on that counter half naked. With that dirty ass thong on the floor. Will I ever be enough?"

He kept quiet , I knew he didnt know what to say which was fine. "Can I just crush here tonight ? Please. I was going over Tee house but she ain't answer."

"Yeah fasho. Lemme get you some blankets ight."

Poohbear 🔏❤️

you good ?
ik you don't wanna hear
from me right now , but
i gotta make sure you made
it in fine.

delete my number thanks.  ❤️

can we talk ?
i stopped it Bri.
Please ?

just leave me alone.
you ain't shit bro .
i'm done .
i can't do this.

please Bri? 🥺

goodbye sagi.

this ain't goodbye
i'll give you your space
just promise we'll talk
i can't lose you 💔

mm yeah and you
can't let go of shitty booty 😂
ion wanna talk rn
goodnight sagi

i love you ... 🥺🤞🏾

bye goof 💀

damn ...

i changed his contact name and put my phone on do not disturb. "Here." He said handing me the blanket.

"Thanks. Lay with me?" I asked biting my lip. He looked at me weird. "Just don't try shit please. When I sleep I got so use to being next to somebody."