Chapter 36

Jordan in MM

Milyn POV 

I woke up and saw Montell stretched out at the bottom of the bed. I silently laughed to myself and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I unlocked it and turned my camera on. I leaned over and took a picture of the side of his face. I posted it on Instagram, captioning it with, "Guess Who ?". After I posted it, I locked my phone back and sat it on the night stand.

I got up from the bed and started getting my clothes ready. I sat my clothes in the bathroom and my other hygiene products. I walked out the bathroom, "Montell." I began to poke his face, "Montell wake up."

He shifted a little but he still didn't wake up, "Montell !" I yelled. I watched as he jumped out his skin, "What the fuck Milyn ?" He asked, rubbing the sleep from is eyes.

"I kept poking you but you wouldn't budge. So I had to yell your name." I shrugged, "But i'm soon about to take my shower."

He nodded, "Ima go home and change. Text me later if you're not up to shit."

I watched as he started putting his shoes on, "Okay. Just lock the door behind you please."

"Alright."

Once he left the room I jumped straight into the shower.

Tyler POV 

Class was over and I picked up my things and left. I unlocked my phone and called Jordan. On the second ring she answered.

Jordan: Hey Ty.

Me: Wassup Jordan? What you doing ?

Jordan: Sitting here being bored. Nothing really, I miss you.

Me: I miss you too. You coming to the game tonight ?

Jordan: Yep, front row for my baby.

I heard her laugh and I smiled a little, "Bet, i'll see you tonight."

"Okay, Love you."

"Love you too."  

I hung up and slid the phone back in my pocket. So far in life everything seems to be going good. Jordan stays down at my place since i'm up here in school. I heard that Cheyenne had the baby and I called her and Chris to congratulate them. Chris now has two kids, a boy and a girl. That should interesting.

As for Milyn, I haven't really heard anything from her. Yeah, i'll always love her but life goes on. I'll admit, it is crazy how we drifted from each other like that. She was mine. I was hers. We trusted each other, we were committed and it was great. Then one day something changed. We argued more and I really did it by lying to her. I know how stubborn she is so I let her cool down. But we stopped talking to each other. I really knew that she meant she was done. Love doesn't just go away. Watching her pretend to be happy or be happy without me won't stop hurting. I remember see her reaction when she first saw Jordan. She may had on a stone face but I knew that she was really hurt. But who's fault was that? Let's be honest, she left me. I do miss her but I found someone else to be in my life. It might sound harsh but it is what it is. 

I walked inside the building and down to LJ's dorm. I moved out the dorms and to the apartments down the block. LJ place is just a shorter walk for me.