Chapter 16

Milyn POV 

"Milyn, you have to eat." Fizz begged.

Him and the grill dude were trying to feed me but I won't eat until I know Mell is safe. 

It's been two days already.

"Just take a bite of-

"No ! I'm not going to eat shit." I said, "Not until I know my son is safe."

I heard Fizz sigh and the grill dude get huffed.

"You won't fucking eat, i'll feed you !" He yelled.

He roughly grabbed my hair and jerked my head back sending a sound to the wall.

He forced the food into my mouth causing me to choke.

"Alright. Alright !" Fizz yelled, pulling the dude back.

I coughed trying to regain my breath back.

Tyler POV 

"Something not right." I said.

"We know it was force entry from the hinges. The room was a mess." Lj said.

"Who could want to take her ?" Cheyenne asked.

We were at the trap and brought the girls with us. Just in case another one of them would go missing.

"They took Mell too." Allysa said.

Two knocks were heard at the door and then a single knock after it. It was someone who knew the code. I walked up to the door and opened it. I saw Chris.

He walked in and took a seat next to Crystal, who was out of it. 

"Lets just think back." I said.

We need a link to all this.

"Remember that fight at the club and Chris was arguing with the girl ?" Allysa asked.

"Tarah ? The bitch who threw the drink on me." Chris said.

"Why'd she throw the drink on you ?" I asked.

"You know her ?" Cheyenne said.

"She asked about Allysa weave and I told her it may look cheap as fuck but she can't afford it." Chris shrugged.

"Nigga this ain't weave." Allysa said.

"We got into an argument and then she said something bout this ice nigga. I called her a bitch and she threw the drink on me." He shrugged.

"You know where she live ?" Lj asked.

"Yeah, lets go." Chris said, getting up and digging in his pocket for his keys.

"I'll be back." I said.

"You sure she live here ?" I asked as we walked up the stairs to her apartment number.

This shit look like a dump. 

"Ugly on the outside better on the in."

Chris banged his fist on the door and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Who the fuck is going to answer their door when it's being banged on like that ?" I asked.

"Dumb hoes."

Sure enough she did answer the door.

"Hey Chris." She smirked, "I see you brought a friend this time."

She was just in a big shirt and her hair looked like shit.

He pushed past her and walked straight in the house. I followed after him.

"Who's this Ice nigga you were fussing about ?" Chris asked, getting straight to the point.

Her facial expression changed to shock.

"Yeah, you got drunk and slipped his name so spill that shit." Chris said.

She looked at him and back to me. She darted straight out the door. What the fuck.

"You didn't close the door ?!" Chris yelled.

We ran right after her down the stairs.

"How was I supposed to know she was gonna run ?" I yelled back.

She ran down this alley, both Chris and I pulled out our guns. We saw she was trying to climb the gate that'll lead to the other side. Chris fired a shot that could've skimmed her and she looked back. She turned back around and tried faster to climb it.

I ran up to her and grabbed her shirt bringing her down. Her body crashed to the ground in agony.

I put my .45-caliber handgun pressed up against her forehead. She looked up at me with wide and terrified eyes. It's been too long since I did this.

"Enough with this running shit. Who the fuck is ice ?!" I yelled.

"I- I can't tell." She stammered.

I looked back at Chris and nodded, walking up closer to us. He drew back the hammer, taking careful aim at her.

"No ! Please !" She screamed.

I pressed my gun further to her forehead, "Two seconds."

"Boss. He's the boss. That's all I know." She panicked.

"Lying bitch." Chris clenched.

"He runs the trafficking. He has his boys make sure the girls are doing their job." She quickly said, "I swear that's all I know !"

"There's a girl name Gigi who knows more about it. She stays on Lincoln Ave. and she has bright pink hair with a butterfly tattoo."

I removed my gun from her head and nodded towards Chris, while walking off. I heard the two shots and Chris jogged up to me.

"We need to look for this Gigi character." I said.