Chapter 23 part 1

Milyn POV 

I woke up and Tyler was still sleeping next to me, his snores filling the room. I slipped from his arms and got my clothes ready for my shower. After I finished my hygiene and everything I noticed that Tyler was still sleeping. I walked down the hall and towards Mell room. He was watching cartoons.

"Hey handsome." I smiled.

I walked closer and sat down on his bed.

"Hi Mommy." He smiled.

"Want to help me cook breakfast ?" I asked.

"Yes pwease." He yelled with excitement.

"Okay but first lets get you washed up and out these pajamas."

I got off the bed and walked towards his dresser pulling out his clothes and hygiene products.

"Want to smell like strawberries or apple cinnamon ?"

I held both his soaps up.

"Hm," He stuck out his tongue, "Apple cinnabon." He said.

I laughed at his cuteness.

"Lets go take a bath."

I scooped him up and walked towards his bathroom. I ran the water and let it run while taking Mell clothes off. I put some of his toys in his water and helped him get in. I put some toys in and started washing his hair first. After that I started to lather his body with the scented soap.  I rinsed his hair and body off and picked him up with the towel and dried his hair with another towel.

"Stand right there and let me drain the water." I told him.

After I finished cleaning the tub and everything I picked Mell up and sat him on the bed.

"Lets see, lets see." I said, scanning his clothes to see what I wanted him to put on.

"How about a plain day ?" I asked him.

He nodded while playing on my phone not paying me any attention.

I slipped him on a white tank top and a navy blue shirt on after.

"Mommy i'm tryin to play !" He whined.

I put his jeans on ignoring him, "Stand up please."

He huffed and stood on the bed.

"Quit huffing." I said.

I started putting his belt on and he rolled his eyes.

"Put the phone down if you're going to have an attitude." I told him.

"No !" He yelled.

"Zarmell." I snapped.

I noticed his pants were kind of long so I cuffed them a bit. I helped put his chucks on and tied them. 

I left him in his room and decided to cook breakfast by myself since Mr.Crazy wants to have an attitude today. I walked in the kitchen taking everything out and proceeded to make a nice meal.

Tyler POV 

I woke up smelling something good. I got up and walked to the bathroom to handle my business. When I finished I walked down the hallway and heard crying. I kept walking closer to the sound and found myself in Mell room.

"What's wrong lil' man ?" I asked him.

"My hair keeps being mean." He pouted.

"You're a big boy right ?" I asked him.