Chapter 12

Three weeks later 

Milyn POV

"Mommy, push me higher !" Mell giggled.

I smiled and pushed him a little higher. We were at the park and I just wanted to kill time with Mell and go out. After Tyler and I had that talk, we got somewhat close but not that close. I see him from time to time. 

"Alright Mell, a couple of swings and we're leaving." I told him.

All I got were giggles back.  After about half a hour we were leaving the park and on our way home. I pulled up to the house and helped Mell out the car. After I helped him got out the car I grabbed his hand and unlocked the door as we both walked inside. I closed the door and Mell ran off to who knows.

I walked to the laundry room and took the blankets out the dryer. They were so comfy and warm.

"Mell." I yelled.

I heard his small feet patting down the hall.

"Wanna lay in the warm blankets with Mommy ?" I asked him.

"Yes please." He said.

I threw the blankets down on the living room floor and he dived straight in them.

"I'm living on a cloud !" He yelled.

I laughed and wrapped myself in some of the warm blankets. We started both rolling in them and I couldn't stop laughing. These are the things I wish my parents did to me. They were both too 'busy'.

I heard a knock at the door and I unraveled myself from the blankets. I got up and walked to the front door. I opened it and was brought into a big hug.

"What the fu-"

"I got a deal." I heard Fizz say.

He let me go and I opened the door more wider for him to walk inside.

He ran over to Mell and picked him up, throwing him into the air and catching him. Mell started laughing every time he was in the air.

"Guess what big boy ?" He asked Mell.

"What ?" Mell asked.

"I got a deal with the big boys." Fizz laughed.

"Big boys like me ?" Mell asked, confused.

Fizz and I both laughed, "Nah, the big, big boys."

"Elephant big ?" Mell asked.

"Just like that." Fizz said, "I'm going to make music all around the world."

He started tickling Mell. 

"Pwease Fizzy." Mell laughed, asking Fizz to stop.

I smiled and Fizz stopped tickling him. Mell ran off laughing.

"So what are your plans ?" I asked Fizz, taking a seat on the couch.

He pulled me on his lap and I laid my head on his chest as he leaned back. We're not together but we have that bond that's just different.

"I want you and your crew to roll to my party at Kilo." He said, playing with my hair.

"Hm, i'll ask them." I said.

It was silent. But that comfortable silence.

"What do you think about you and Mell flying out back to New York with me ?"He asked.

New York? I was more focused on my decision back to Atlanta.

"Um, I don't know Fizz." I said.

"Just think about it. I'm not asking you to make a decision now but just think about it."