Chapter 24

Sexual Content In Chapter.

Tyler POV 

Yesterday Chris and I were supposed to be doing a job with some other random ass dude but Chris didn't show. So we split the deal 50/50. I kept calling his retarded ass but the nigga never picked up. Milyn, Mell and I are on our way to Chris house to see wassup.

I parked on the curb and got out the car. I opened Milyn's door before I unbuckled Mell and helped him out. Milyn grabbed Mell's hand and we walked down to Chris house.

"I hope Chris is okay." Milyn sighed.

"He should be good."

Chris is always on his game. What made him slip?

We walked up to Chris house and I knocked on the door. To my surprise Allysa came to the door.

"Hey Milyn, wassup Tyler ?" She asked.

"Hey Allysa." Milyn said.

"Wassup." I replied.

She opened the door more wider for us to walk in, "Oh hey Mell, you're so short. I couldn't even see you."

She bent down to Mell's level, "Guess who's in the back ?" Allysa said.

"Uncle Chris ?" Mell questioned.

"Nooo ..." Allysa trailed off.

"Um, .. Shai ?" Mell smiled.

"You're right kid." She laughed, "Come on, i'll walk you to her room."

She grabbed Mell's hand and they walked to the back. I walked to the living room behind Milyn and saw Cheyenne sitting on the couch.

"Hi Cheyenne." Milyn said, sitting next to her on the couch.

"Wassup Chey ?" I asked.

"Hey Tyler, have you talk to or seen Chris ?" She asked.

"That's just what we came here for." I said, "I thought you knew where his ass could be."

"Last night I was crashing on the couch and he told me that he was going to the gas station but he never came back." 

"Did he take his phone ?" Milyn asked.

"Yeah, but it has to be dead for him not to pick up."

Allysa came and sat next to me, "Where did he go? Across the fucking Atlantic Ocean ?" She asked.

"Why are you here ?" I asked her.

"Nigga why the hell you here? The fuck." She said, full of attitude.

Lj needs to handle that ASAP.

"I didn't mean it like that Allysa." I sighed.

"Cheyenne called me." She shrugged.

I nodded and Cheyenne's phone rung. She had a confused look on her face but she answered it.

"Where's Lj ?" Milyn asked Allysa.

"Last night he was helping June with something but I haven't talk to him today." She pouted, "Matter fact, i'll be back. I need to go home right quick, see you guys later."

She hugged each of us and messed with Chey's hair a bit.

"Bye Mell and Shai !" She yelled.

"Bye Auntie Ally !" They yelled back.

They have some loud little voices. If that makes sense.

"Seriously Chris ?!" Cheyenne yelled, "I don't care about any of that, it still doesn't make sense." She continued.