Chapter 25.

Cheyenne POV 

The sun rays from the window woke me up from my deep slumber. I quickly opened my eyes when I realized I wasn't wearing any clothing underneath the covers. I sat up and looked over to see Chris sleeping. I gasped realizing I forgot to pick up Shai last night from Momma Joy's place.

I looked around the room for any piece of my clothing and there were none. I swung my legs across the bed but fell right down on the floor making a loud thud. I winced in pain.

"Yo." I heard Chris laugh. When did he wake up? "What are you doing ?" He asked.

"A failed attempt getting out of bed." I huffed.

He started dying laughing, like rolling in bed and everything.

"I really murdered that pussy." He laughed.

"Quit being an ass and help me." I whined.

He got out of bed and helped me from the ground. He walked me to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet. I heard the shower water running and he helped me inside.

"I might as well join so I could, .. you know .. make sure you don't fall or anything." He said.

I looked at him and playfully rolled my eyes, "Come on Chris." I said, "And no funny business."

Milyn POV 

"So what do you want to do today ?" Tyler asked me.

"Hm, I actually want to go house hunting. I want my own place, no offense to Crystal." I shrugged.

"Then house hunting it is."

He started groping my butt and slapping it, "When do you want to go ?"

"Now ?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Bet, go ahead and get Mell." 

He smacked my ass one more time before I got up to go get Mell. I walked down the hall and into Mell room.

"Melly." I laughed.

He started laughing and I picked him up, showering him with kisses. 

"Want to go house hunting with mommy ?"

"Is it fun ?" He asked.

"Yep, we get to go to all different houses and see which you like the most for your room." I smiled, "Don't you want to have a big room ?"

He nodded, "Then lets go tell Auntie Cece we're leaving."

"Otay." He said.

I put him back down and we walked down the hall to Crystal room. I knocked then walked inside.

"Usually the person says come in before the other can just walk inside." She laughed.

"Sorry, but Mell, Tyler and I are going house hunting ." 

"Cool because i'm going out." She smirked.

"And who's the mystery guy ?" I asked.

Crystal picked Mell up and sat him on her lap, "His name is Marcus." She said, playing in Mell's hair.

"How long have you two been talking ?" I asked.

"About two months now."

"And you're just telling me ?!"

"Chill Milyn, I was going to tell you."

I rolled my eyes, "Mhm."

"Want to see his picture ?"