Chapter 19

Tyler POV 

This is it. We all put the silencers on our gun as we waited outside the abandoned house. We was ending this whole trafficking shit with Ice. I can't see how somebody could be okay with doing this kind of shit to females.

I already called Huey, an old friend, and he's on his way. Huey is going to take up the snipers that Chris and "j leave in the field across the abandoned place.

I pulled up my bandana and Brandon, Lj and Chris did the same. I already scoped out the area earlier and it's just three of the same niggas that stay outside to guard. That was dumb as shit.

We all crouched down across the grassy field. Lj and Chris pulled out their snipers.

"On three." Lj said.

"One." He started.

Chris got more adjusted, "Three."

Lj took out two and Chris took out the other one.  We left the snipers for Huey and jogged across to the abandoned house. I held my gun close to me as I jogged over to the other side with the guys.

I twisted the knob with my black gloves and the door was open. I raised my gun and kicked the door open. Two niggas were running up to us.

"I got this shit." Chris said.

Chris got in front of us gave shots to the two young niggas. Rookies.

I heard girls screaming.

"Send the girls out and any other men !" I yelled, "Get Chey out of this shit and look for Mell. He gotta to be here too. Brandon, lets go."

Brandon and I jogged down to the basement. Gigi said it's where he keeps the important girl to himself. Milyn has to be here.

Brandon kicked the door and we both froze as we saw Fizz. What the fuck ?

"Nigga fuck you doing here ?" I snapped.

Brandon ran down to Milyn and grabbed a blanket from the corner of the room.

"Why the fuck is she chained ?" Brandon asked.

"It's not what you think." Fizz said.

"Then what the fuck is it nigga !?" Brandon yelled.

Brandon moved to stand in front of him and pointed the pistol directly at his heart. His finger was on the trigger ready to pull.

"Speak nigga." Brandon said, his jaw clenching.

"My sister got in some bad shit with Ice and she's been forced to work for him. I been trying to get her out this shit for years but I never can do." Fizz said, "He gave me a deal to bring-

"Fuck allat !" Brandon snapped, "You fucked my sister and my nephew over so it's fuck you and your sister too."

Brandon pointed his pistol at Fizz again, "Get Milyn outta' here." He said.

I nodded and picked Milyn up bridal style. I walked out the room and heard the three shots.

Chris POV 

Lj and I already cleared the first floor and I was praying to god that Cheyenne and Mell were up here. They gotta be.

"Don't kick in the door, you don't know where Mell could be." Lj said.

He twisted the knob and the door was lock.

"Cheyenne ?" He called, "Mell ?"

The knob twisted and the door quickly opened. I was met with Cheyenne looking right at me.